OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Good news, someone like Madge has the ability to win us a comp next year. Coaches will be lining up for the job with the kind of squad we possess.

The only downside is if it costs us a big name player

Good news, someone like Madge has the ability to win us a comp next year. Coaches will be lining up for the job with the kind of squad we possess.

The only downside is if it costs us a big name player
Our squad is overrated though. There’s holes in it everywhere! Our club is overrated. Madge is a myth. It would surprise me if he would drop the Blues for us tbh.

Lots were calling on for it, but I didn’t expect it. shame for Kev because he’s a great bloke but unfortunately the club needed to capitalise on the 2023 year and it was a failure instead

Hope we have someone not named Trent Barrett or Ben Te’o lined up

Our squad is overrated though. There’s holes in it everywhere! Our club is overrated. Madge is a myth. It would surprise me if he would drop the Blues for us tbh.
Madge already declined the Parra job. Its Josh Hannay, Michael Cheika or Brad Arthur

I’m guessing the review played some part in the decision, but perhaps with a lot of players off contract come Nov 1 perhaps there was an unwillingness to re-sign and this could have forced the clubs hand…

Interesting times ahead.

BIG mistake.

I guess the rebuild starts from scratch again. the new coach will want to make the roster his own.

and they certainly should have made this call before hiring Barrett and Te'o, the later coming specifically because of Kevvie again the new coach will want to hire his own assistants.

Maybe we were at risk of losing a big name player or two had Kevvie stayed?
Possibly, but from what I’ve read blokes like Haas, Arey, and Walsh seem to really like Kev. Hopefully just the typical media lines players trot out, but losing Walsh would kill our future and can’t be allowed to happen.

Edit: that said, I trust that DD has already got Walsh sorted. The last ten years of following this club has turned me into the ultimate pessimist and I immediately turn my mind to the worst case scenario

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Gaz
  • Morepudding
  • phoenix
  • Wild Horse
  • Swordfish
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • broncos4life
  • MTF75
  • Inknition
  • Skyblues87
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.