THE COACH Kevin Walters

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I feel the Kevvie experiment is over. He just isnt getting results. The bloke i still think we should get even though i dont like him one bit it Flanagan. We need discipline and we need the team to have structure and i dont think we have either. Flanagan would bring that. I think Madge is a bit too damaged right now after his Tigers episode or i'd be looking at him as well.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He should and will survive.

the side has significantly improved almost doubling their win tally from KW first year.

next year, they'll need to build on this and show further improvement. If it happens, KW will get an extension. if he doesn't KW will be gone (and maybe we will throw a spanner in the works of the Bennett succession plan)

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They need to ask themselves if they believe Kevvie can coach this side to a premiership or anything close to it, if the answer is no, then what is the point of waiting another year?

If we win the same number of games again next year but finish 8th do we give him another year? The call is going to have to be made sooner or later. Rip off the Band-Aid

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Same old story on here really. Broncos fans overrating unproven talent and obsessing over team lists
Here’s a team list I’ve thrown together
1 Tesi niu
2 jamayne isaako
3 Kotoni staggs
4 dale copley
5 Richie Kenner
6 billy walters
7 Brodie Croft
8 Rhys kennedy
9 jake Turpin
10 Ryan James
11 Jamil Hopoate
12 Keenan palasia
13 john Asiata
Just some of the rubbish I’ve been inflicted upon me the last 3 years.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Happy to give him next year btw, or not. I’ll back the club whichever way they go.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
im part dolphin next year, whether Kev stays or not.

AcrobaticFeminineFallowdeer size restricted

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
The only way KW is not the coach next year is if he falls on his sword and walks.
I’m not sure the answer re Kevin Walters’ tenure is as clear cut as ‘he has another year and he’ll see it out’ .. if the end of season reviews reveal serious problems with what he delivered and player unrest, the club would have little option but to make change.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I’m not sure the answer re Kevin Walters’ tenure is as clear cut as ‘he has another year and he’ll see it out’ .. if the end of season reviews reveal serious problems with what he delivered and player unrest, the club would have little option but to make change.
I hope it’s someone independent of the club, we need frank & honest responses.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I hope it’s someone independent of the club, we need frank & honest responses.
I reckon the football manger & CEO are professional enough to make whatever decision is necessary from whatever evidence they gather.

I think they’ll be having some long conversations with certain senior players to get a clear picture of things.

Ikin would also be observing a lot just from being in the inner sanctum

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We've been hoodwinked. We're the New York Knicks of the NRL.

Please explain that reference for those of us that know zero about the NBA (Knicks are basketball, correct?)

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • easybreezy
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • broncs30
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.