THE COACH Kevin Walters

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I actually thought Billy walters was really good last night. He's been that good at different parts of the year as well. I think if there's no other options give him a preseason at hooker and see what comes of it.
Kevvie agrees unfortunately

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
We were trying to sign him for ages, even in Walters first season as coach. Every man and his dog knew he was coming for months before he signed. It was a priority signing for kevin.
@Foordy why are you yawning this? This isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact. You don’t like facts?

I hope the club are paying you well because nobody can do damage control for them with the gusto you do.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I assume the plan was to just plug the hole at hooker with Turpin, Paix & Walters this season while Mozer develops in QCUP ready for next season.

Unfortunately that's backfired, Mozer only got a couple of brief appearances in Cup before his body started breaking down. Just had a full shoulder reconstruction last week and will need at least another 12 months of Cup experience before he can be considered for first grade.

Next option has to be a short-term deal for an experienced hooker, possibly even one over in England.
That was never the plan surely. Mozer was never going to be ready to be the first choice hooker in 2023

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
@Foordy why are you yawning this? This isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact. You don’t like facts?

I hope the club are paying you well because nobody can do damage control for them with the gusto you do.

the priorpty signing claim is what i'm yawning about...

if you don't want me to use the yawn reaction, stop repeating stupid shit ad nauseam

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015

if you don't want me to use the yawn reaction, stop repeating stupid shit ad nauseam
Ok so a bloke we publicly declared was a BIG target (and billy publicly declared he wanted to be here) for months before signing was not a priority signing. Gotcha.

I like it when you use the yawn function foordy, it’s funny. I want you to keep doing it.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

Or you could, you know, be more creative in your responses.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
if you can show me right now where we publicly said that Billy Walters was a BIG/PRIORITY target, then i'll retract my yawn.
Ok so the words weren’t used but you don’t pursue the same numpty for months whose club(wests tigers) were playing silly buggers and not releasing him(because they were obviously trying to use him as a bartering chip, they knew that’s how badly we wanted him) if it’s not a priority signing to you. It’s obvious mate, everyone can see it now.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Didn’t Kev say he’d walk away if we finished outside of the top 8 or am I having a bout of Mandela effect?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.