THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not an accepted word in my book, you is already plural contextually, youse denoted a lack of education and intelligence.

So if one wants to imply a low intelligence and education level, one can use it but need to understand it’s embarrassing to do so
Hey yous guys, we’ve got a nerd over here

Not up to you but bro .
Every year the Oxford dictionary adds words . Many of them corruptions of previous language .
The one that grates my gears is ; I seen him the other day . Not , I saw him . Fcking Catholic schools will cause that kind of sensitivity to language if you were taught by nuns .
My pet hate is somethink or anythink.

I have heard of sitting on your hands but your hands and your knees? That has to be a painful experience.
I just assumed the sitting on your hands meant doing nothing, and the sitting on your knees meant praying for a quality assistant to fall out of the sky ;)

My pet hate is somethink or anythink.

I've got a few, I probably spend too much time looking at how people write things.

People who say "then" when they should have said "than", probably tops the list.

Or when people (mainly on social media) try to come at you with the big words because they heard it on tv and they come up with something like "for all intensive purposes", I probably would require a HIA as a result of facepalming so hard.

I've got a few, I probably spend too much time looking at how people write things.

People who say "then" when they should have said "than", probably tops the list.

Or when people (mainly on social media) try to come at you with the big words because they heard it on tv and they come up with something like "for all intensive purposes", I probably would require a HIA as a result of facepalming so hard.

Oh and don't get me started on 'agreeance'

Whoever is complaining about Kevvie. Go on do his job good luck. Kevvie has experience with the game

It really makes you loose it don't it.
rage GIF

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Ronald
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Browny
  • Dee
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dreaglor
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.