THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not up to you but bro .
Every year the Oxford dictionary adds words . Many of them corruptions of previous language .
The one that grates my gears is ; I seen him the other day . Not , I saw him . Fcking Catholic schools will cause that kind of sensitivity to language if you were taught by nuns .

Yes I know, don't get me started on the Oxford dictionary - no better than urban dictionary these days. The fact it includes such a grammatically incorrect word and says it is ok tells you everything you need to know.

Youse can rest assure Briers will be with us at the Bunnies next year. England rumours are bullshit.

Briers off back home to England. That aged well.

Briers off back home to England. That aged well.

Nah ! That`s just a smoke screen .
The obese guy from Redfern says he`s going to the Bunnies with Uncle Wayne so it must be true .
Besides his sauce is Buzz Rothfield and he`s never wrong .

Wouldn’t surprise me if we had a crack at bringing Ben Te’o back to the Broncos as an Assistant

God I hope they have some stellar assistant coach strategy ready. Why does it feel like Hodges and Hunt.

Nice to hear Adam Reynolds give massive wraps to Kevy not only for getting him to Brisbane but also how he is as a coach. Attributes the success that they have to Kevy driving the culture, giving confidence to players in a similar way that WB could. Talks about Kevy wanting the team to have attacking shape on both sides of the field and can be pulled out anywhere. Talks about not coaching out the off the cuff footy that Walsh and Mam play as Defence everywhere have seen block plays 1 million times before and can all Defend them. Great listen. Also didn't rule out playing beyond 2025! If Adam Reynolds isn't enough to quell the Anti-fans I don't know what is!

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Shane Tronc
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Dreaglor
  • broncos4life
  • Dee
  • BroncosAlways
  • marw
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.