THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't believe Kevin Bloody. Walters
Is still the coach..........!

Oh wait........ I know why .... and is damn obvious 🙄

Because Billy is so good they keep Kevin in as coach so they don't lose Billy.

Simples......

Especially when a prominent voice like Walsh is one of the ones out there wanting to take shot after shot.

We had 14 errors yesterday and they've got him down for 3, but I reckon he caused at least another 2-3... one definitely to Mariner passing on a kick return and then another on Staggs dumping it back to him after running sideways.

As good as he can be, he still has a lot to learn about playing fullback and one of those things is that he doesnt have to be trying to get involved in everything. Less is more sometimes.

As good as he can be, he still has a lot to learn about playing fullback and one of those things is that he doesnt have to be trying to get involved in everything. Less is more sometimes.
I don't mind that he wants his hands on the ball, but he needs to realise that he doesn't need to score on every single play.

When he learns about building some pressure and becomes more composed, he will become elite.

I feel some people cant handle any criticism of him. I personally feel most people on here are pretty balanced with their praise and criticism.
I agree. It's just a fan forum. An opinion is just an opinion. None more valid than the next.

I take expectation to any poster who decrees, or feels themselves ordained to decide what does or does not constitute a fan. A couple of posters need a reality check on their station in life. There isn't a monarchy here. Nobody is bending the knee.

I appreciate diverse, contentious, but articulate discussions. Robust discourse is great discourse. Again, an opinion is just an opinion. Some posters need a reminder that this isn't autocracy. I'm a Bronco fan. I won't have other posters delivering ultimatums.

Things for practice at training ;

1 penalty kick for touch - fail
1 kick in general play -fail
1 pass under pressure -fail
1 cover a kick on the
other side of the ruck -fail

He frustrates the fck out of me . He is so elite in some areas and so amateur in others . Patience , patience ...

Sorry but if your calling to replace the coach (like most of the anti-fans are) after year on year consecutive improvements coming from the wooden spoon three years prior getting blown off the park by 50 points each week to making a GF 10 months ago. Having no respectfor the coach who took us there despite him being one of the clubs greatest ever players, 5 premierships in a key position...

I mean the morons that resurfaced the cobbo comments this week. How belligerent. Cobbo probably the Broncos dumbest ever player, made a huge mistake and was made to look like a complete fool after we made the GF that same year. But to the Anti-fans who are equally stupid feel the need to resurface the comments to justify their opinion that he cant coach? I mean seriously. Get a grip you pack of apes and start backing the team you claim to support. Kevy is the Brisbane Broncos. He has been apart of every bit of success we have had in some way or another...
Don`t hold back bro , let us know how you really feel . LOL .

There not many thing I want more than to see Kevvie coach us to a Premiership. I love the bloke and appreciate everything he has done for our club. I think this off season and the 2025 season are make or break for him.

I'd heard the England rumours, but there is nothing concrete yet with that or Souths.
Youse can rest assure Briers will be with us at the Bunnies next year. England rumours are bullshit.

Youse ?
Is that language Redfernese ? Go back where your kind of BS might be appreciated .
Don't particularly like the use of the word but it is used in America, Canada and Australia.
Apparently it's an accepted word...not just slang.
Just have to get used to it.

Come youse, youse guys what wrong with youse...

Don't particularly like the use of the word but it is used in America, Canada and Australia.

Only in Redfern and Mt Druit . LOL .

Not an accepted word in my book, you is already plural contextually, youse denoted a lack of education and intelligence.

So if one wants to imply a low intelligence and education level, one can use it but need to understand it’s embarrassing to do so

Not an accepted word in my book, you is already plural contextually, youse denoted a lack of education and intelligence.

So if one wants to imply a low intelligence and education level, one can use it but need to understand it’s embarrassing to do so

Not up to you but bro .
Every year the Oxford dictionary adds words . Many of them corruptions of previous language .
The one that grates my gears is ; I seen him the other day . Not , I saw him . Fcking Catholic schools will cause that kind of sensitivity to language if you were taught by nuns .

Not by people with an education ;)

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brocko
  • Jason Simmons
  • Allo
  • Alec
  • Redfern_1980
  • Scorchie
  • Porthoz
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Nerd
  • Galah
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.