THE COACH Kevin Walters

No doubt. But it's a successful traffic for other clubs and to add to that. We won the bulldogs game against 14. Another good opportunity to sink the boot in.
I can't stand coaches who blame the refs. I prefer them to teach their sides discipline. We were a disgraceful rabble.

We were actually winning the count at one stage, not sure what it ended up being

We aren't losing because we get bad calls, the Bulldogs game was a very one sided refereeing affair but we still won that game because we have resilience and all that, didn't have much resilience today
We had a player penalised and binned for two legal tackles. At the very least that cost us dearly.

The press were all over that. The coach didn't need to say a thing.
Gives a little fuel to the fire by being a bit passive aggresive.

The media have to comment on something from the presser so you give them a little bit of ineptitude to focus on without being direct

We had a player penalised and binned for two legal tackles. At the very least that cost us dearly.

No doubt, I am not debating the quality of the refereeing, I am saying that we should be able to defend those bad calls.

I am sure Kevvie would be way more worried about the missed tackles, dropped ball and wasted opportunities in attack, as a fan that is where I would like the coach to direct his attention.. not the things you can't control like a few bad calls

Shit happens. We needed to score more points.

We lost because we kept dropping the ball.
We didn't deserve to win for a lot of reasons today. But things like that happen far more often than they should. Particularly to blokes wearing our jersey.

Gives a little fuel to the fire by being a bit passive aggresive.

The media have to comment on something from the presser so you give them a little bit of ineptitude to focus on without being direct
The media was directly asking Kevvie about it already. He doesn't need to be an excuse mongering dick. Only cowards blame the referee when their team plays like shit.

We didn't deserve to win for a lot of reasons today. But things like that happen far more often than they should. Particularly to blokes wearing our jersey.
Every fan says that about their team. It's so tiresome it's banned on Reddit. I'd be happy to see it banned here.

ScreenScreenshot 2022-04-02 at 18-30-49 National Rugby League.jpg

The media was directly asking Kevvie about it already. He doesn't need to be an excuse mongering dick. Only cowards blame the referee when their team plays like shit.
So the media don’t like quotes to add to their articles to give credibility

Eddie Murphy Wow GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I haven't come into the " Kev can't coach" debate that's pretty well been smouldering ever since he took the reins of my beloved Broncos.
But now it's almost impossible to hold back because there just doesn't seem to be an end to the heartache that comes with supporting this once great club.
I'll start with something that really irks me about Kev..
Every time I see Kev give an interview in the media, he gets this dopey look on his face and he comes across like a complete dunce. Trouble is when you listen to what he says, he only reinforces the fact. I really can't stand watching because it's downright embarrassing.
I've tried to give Kev the benefit of the doubt with his coaching abilities because he really did take over a dog's breakfast with this team and had to make some drastic decisions on players that had to go.
So I have tried to be patient, waiting for Kev to stamp his playing style onto this team.
I've been buoyed by a couple of good off season signings which I was hoping would set us on a path of putting on good performances which would see us winning games and heading back to finals footy.
But it is becoming increasingly obvious that Kev is seriously lacking the skills to successfully coach a team in the NRL. Nothing has improved with this team in their attacking and defensive capabilities and they totally look clueless.
How do the Broncos fix this problem..?
Well to be totally blunt i think a broom needs to go through the whole place.
Starting with Kev and his assistant coaches, then through the fitness staff( because we look unfit as a football team) Sorry Alfie even though you are a club legend ,you've got to go and take Steve Walters with you.
We need a new coach ,with new ideas and all new staff around him. Time to rip the bandaids off and start afresh.
Now the players... blind Freddie can see that we're soft as a team and won't put the effort in to force change on the field.
We have totally too many players that are happy to rake in the cash with minimal effort given.
Time to get them fit and instill some discipline into the team and harden them the **** up.
We can all see the roster needs change and the money needs to be spent in the spine and not overspend in the forwards. We need hard working, no fuss forwards that play disciplined no nonsense footy. What we don't need is a bunch of entitled show ponies who think they're shit doesn't stink.
And for the backs we need speed and skill and players that have brains because at the moment we are a totally dumb side and its fucking embarrassing.
Apparently we have good players coming through, so it's vitally important that we have people to give them the skills training they need to reach their potential. Also we shouldn't rush to start them in top grade but let them flourish in qcup until they're hardened and ready for the rigours of Nrl.
I hope that Ikin and DD don't sit on their hands and they get shit moving so that watching the Broncos can once again be a pleasurable experience .
Time will tell I suppose

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.