THE COACH Kevin Walters

So this season, if it’s true, our attack is mainly trained and taught by Reynolds; what did Kevin Coach? Apprently he fucked up on selecting players

So this season, if it’s true, our attack is mainly trained and taught by Reynolds; what did Kevin Coach? Apprently he fucked up on selecting players
Yeah Gamble said on a podcast that Reynolds coaches the attack.

Considering the quality of a our defence - it’s not a great sign for Kev

it makes sense, more risks = possibilities of more points....cutting out errors = more possibilities of points....hes on to something i guess

Yeah here we go, out they come with the pitchforks.

Let’s let the season unfold before we start piling it on. It’s been a good season, we’re in the 8.

I didn't think Billy was that bad tonight, or Turpin. They're not gun hookers, sure, but they weren't terrible. If we get rid of them both who do we bring in? Cook was showing his age lastnight, he's not the answer. So who?

Kev does need to make changes though. Tonight was completely unacceptable. Second biggest loss in the club's history, including the Henjak and Siebold years, is that right? Not okay and these guys need to be held accountable. None of this 'give them a chance next week to make up for it'. No.

I didn't think Billy was that bad tonight, or Turpin. They're not gun hookers, sure, but they weren't terrible. If we get rid of them both who do we bring in? Cook was showing his age lastnight, he's not the answer. So who?

Kev does need to make changes though. Tonight was completely unacceptable. Second biggest loss in the club's history, including the Henjak and Siebold years, is that right? Not okay and these guys need to be held accountable. None of this 'give them a chance next week to make up for it'. No.
But it’s a short turnaround! 🙄

Haha what a roller coaster this thread is. I don't have anything to add other than if true, Kev's half time comments about taking more risks but cutting the errors out is fucking insane.
But totally believable given how confusing some of his pressers are.

If we make the 8, he has performed to expectations and should get another go. If we miss, he has to go. We have to be ruthless in our pursuit of a premiership. We have the money, let's spend it.

I know, he couldn't even shine at a shit club Wests Tigers.

Doing his ACL have anything to do with that?

Anyway, that's a bit of a ridiculous comment. Name me one player who was a star at the Tigers? There have been players who left the Tigers and only then did they find the best versions of themselves.

I ran into Kev a couple of weeks ago and said “you guys are going well this year” and he replied morosely “nah not really we have a very long way to go”. He was very negative and it really struck me as strange. We continued chatting for a few minutes but I came away feeling worried about the rest of the season.
I also said the same thing to Patty and a few other boys and they all responded the same way (except less visibly depressed about it). Alarm bells, or realistic expectations?

I ran into Kev a couple of weeks ago and said “you guys are going well this year” and he replied morosely “nah not really we have a very long way to go”. He was very negative and it really struck me as strange. We continued chatting for a few minutes but I came away feeling worried about the rest of the season.
I also said the same thing to Patty and a few other boys and they all responded the same way (except less visibly depressed about it). Alarm bells, or realistic expectations?

You'd rather that response than "yeah, nah, we're going to win the comp".. only to then go and get flogged

I think he knows where they're at and maybe us as fans got a bit carried away after the Parramatta game. If you go and break that game down, we had a bit of luck in how we ended up the ball in the leadup to a few of our first half tries. Our first try was a freakish soccer effort

You'd rather that response than "yeah, nah, we're going to win the comp".. only to then go and get flogged

I think he knows where they're at and maybe us as fans got a bit carried away after the Parramatta game. If you go and break that game down, we had a bit of luck in how we ended up the ball in the leadup to a few of our first half tries. Our first try was a freakish soccer effort
The reply you want is “yeah, we’ve tried hard to improve things this year. Not “no we haven’t improved”

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • porouian
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.