THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have to get Madge. I'm sorry but that's the way it is. This squad needs a real hardass who won't accept soft efforts and even weaker egos. He gets to pair up with Reyno again as well.

We have to get Madge. I'm sorry but that's the way it is. This squad needs a real hardass who won't accept soft efforts and even weaker egos. He gets to pair up with Reyno again as well.

Souths made finals 1/3 last years and Tigers didn't make finals 0/3 so one of his last six seasons as a coach have resulted in finals.

Real hard arse, no excuses!

Souths made finals 1/3 last years and Tigers didn't make finals 0/3 so one of his last six seasons as a coach have resulted in finals.

Real hard arse, no excuses!
Madge isn't the answer.

Interested to hear your thoughts @1910 on what needs to happen at the club?

Has Kevvie "lost the dressing room" or has he just hit his ceiling as a first grade coach?

Either way, I'm off the train. Next year will be excruciating if he can't find some outstanding assistants, and delegate the drills to them. We have the quality cattle, albeit an unbalanced squad. Credit and blame both ways for that.

I think they have to be brave and stop recycling coaches. I don't think Madge is the answer. I have said it before, we should give Josh Hannay a go.
Based on what: isn't he a serial failure as coach?

Has Kevvie "lost the dressing room" or has he just hit his ceiling as a first grade coach?

Either way, I'm off the train. Next year will be excruciating if he can't find some outstanding assistants, and delegate the drills to them. We have the quality cattle, albeit an unbalanced squad. Credit and blame both ways for that.

Probably a bit of both.

He’s lost the dressing room because he can’t coach.

Probably a mix of both. The players know it's Reyno that leads the team, not Kevin.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • pagey
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Spooky1013
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • pennywisealfie
  • azza.79
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gympie devil
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.