- Matt Gillett
- Andrew McCullough
- James Roberts
- Kodi Nikorima
- Sam Thaiday
- Korbin Sims
- Jordan Kahu
- Josh McGuire

Well over a thousand games of experience, all of them rep players at points in their career (Sims: Fiji).

They were replaced with:
- Croft
- Kenner

Now we have also seen the exit of:
- Boyd
- Bird
- Offa
- Fifita

Hundreds of games played between them, all rep players at points in there career.

Replaced with:
- Asiata
- Copley (depth)
- Mead (depth)

Someone more willing then me can calculate exactly how much game experience has left since Wayne was coach, then add Wayne’s experience vs Seibold and Walters.

Diabolical recruiting

I don't know what's more baffling... the choice to let all these experienced players walk / retire and replace them with almost nothing and rely solely on unproven, inexperienced young players not ready for first grade..

Or

The fact that we can let all these experienced players walk / retire and we still seemingly have no money in the salary cap.

God knows what we were planning to pay Fifita with if he did decide to stay with us... The contract may have been heavily back-loaded so that almost none of the money was paid this season... Could be a factor in why he left? Titans 1.2m in 2021 vs Broncos 200k in 2021 and 1m per year thereafter.

The ineptitude of the board and CEO is honestly shocking and borderline negligent... maybe the Broncos shareholders can put together a class action and go for Karl and Paul's heads.

The no money thing is a smokescreen, there would be a bit of money free but there's just nobody worth spending it on at the moment, if somebody worthwhile came available before August I think the Broncos would use it.
This! There must be close to $800K left in the cap.

I reckon there's plenty left and crying poor means hungry managers will look elsewhere. It's a new era and being fiscally responsible is the new normal.

I reckon there's plenty left and crying poor means hungry managers will look elsewhere. It's a new era and being fiscally responsible is the new normal.

This is all I ask for!

Well, I just watched KW (for the first time) on 360 and I'm fucked if I can see much wrong with his answers. In fact I cannot see anything wrong with them. It looks to me that he didn't give them anything to run with, to exaggerate or misinterpret.

Well, I just watched KW (for the first time) on 360 and I'm fucked if I can see much wrong with his answers. In fact I cannot see anything wrong with them. It looks to me that he didn't give them anything to run with, to exaggerate or misinterpret.

Totally agree. I thought he also looked like a guy quite happy and content with the decisions made. He didn't look unsure or in doubt at all.

The butt hurt from Ikin after the interview was excellent.

Ikin: "The indecision, they still don't even know who they're going to play in the halves"
Kent: "Oh he's made his decision, he's just not telling the media"
Ikin: "Sure, he knows now...but after the meeting tomorrow? Will it change again?"

Wanker

The butt hurt from Ikin after the interview was excellent.

Ikin: "The indecision, they still don't even know who they're going to play in the halves"
Kent: "Oh he's made his decision, he's just not telling the media"
Ikin: "Sure, he knows now...but after the meeting tomorrow? Will it change again?"

Wanker

He really got his knickers in a knot after missing out on the CEO job ...

although i'm not sure why he got his hopes up ... it was highly unlikely a $50 Million organization like ours that's on the ASX was ever going for an inexperienced media personality for that type of role

He really got his knickers in a knot after missing out on the CEO job ...

although i'm not sure why he got his hopes up ... it was highly unlikely a $50 Million organization like ours that's on the ASX was ever going for an inexperienced media personality for that type of role

ye he really is coming off bitter isnt he.

its not like the broncos went and signed some unknown entity for the job he got beaten out by someone who is considered one of the better ceo's out there.

not sure whats to be bitter about it would of been foolish for broncos to choose him over dave

Ikin could also just be saying things as he sees them, there isn't anything wrong with that.
That’s true mate, it’s just hard to believe he would have applied for the gig if he legitimately thought we would be wooden spooners again.

I loved watching Buzz squirm under Cronks accusations. Was awesome. Also would have loved to be a fly on the wall to hear Gordies speech to the team.
Cronk’s accusations?

I have to say, for all of the shit they spew, the Ikin/Kunt combination can deliver some good moments. Both of them gave Seibold a massive whack tonight, especially Ikin.

Ikin could also just be saying things as he sees them, there isn't anything wrong with that.
you could be right but i also remember when there was talk of him being ceo last year he was suddenly very hopeful and positive about the broncos future saying something of the lines of theres a good team in there if a coach can get it out of them.

now its we will easily get spoon no chance etc.

I mean I cant argue with either but he either had rose tinted shades on last year or hes bitter now. either way it shows when emotion is involved it clouds his judgment

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.