Kevvie on NRL360

I have to say, for all of the shit they spew, the Ikin/Kunt combination can deliver some good moments. Both of them gave Seibold a massive whack tonight, especially Ikin.
You’re going to make me watch this dribble now

I actually thought the whole Cronk thing was pretty ironic. A guy who signed two contracts in his playing days, went to a club later on notorious for a flexible salary cap and now working for both clubs and getting paid handsomely to do it. All while the Storm CEO evidently looks on and approves while trying to protect ‘IP’ from a CEO changing jobs.

He came out swinging and went on about his integrity and very well thought out and prepared responses. He also didn’t let Rothfield make his argument but instead became confrontational. Rothfield looked like a total whimp.

That whole segment was sus but then so are both clubs this bloke has always worked for, so hey what do I know.

Last edited:
I actually thought the whole Cronk thing was pretty ironic. A guy who signed two contracts in his playing days, went to a club later on notorious for a flexible salary cap and now working for both clubs and getting paid handsomely to do it. All while the Storm CEO evidently looks on and approves while trying to protect ‘IP’ from a CEO changing jobs.

He came out swinging and went on about his integrity and very well thought out and prepared responses. He also didn’t let Rothfield make his argument but instead became confrontational. Rothfield looked like a total whimp.

That whole segment was sus but then so are both clubs this bloke has always worked for, so hey what do I know.
Buzz is a fucking germ and was treated as such. It was glorious

Someone was asked who could be an interim coach if the sharks needed one and they said Pies.

everybody was incredulous and said he had learned nothing from last year due to his excuses that he’s just an easy target because he’s educated.
what a stubborn POS...must have handed over wad of $ to Brent Reed to put in a good word on print and on 360.

Interesting comments on the halves to be available next year in Moses and Johnson.
Would take Moses and Opacic back...Milf and Oates to Parra, Glenn retiring and a total purge of the 2015 gf team is complete.

If the broncos were too dumb for Seibold, imagine him trying to coach Cronulla:
They'd probably have a secret helper in the background giving coaching instructions by email and making sure the players were all pepped up.

Last edited:

As much as i loved seeing Buzz sweat, i have to agree.
Cronk was on the defensive from the get go, to the point of looking guilty.

As much as i loved seeing Buzz sweat, i have to agree.
Cronk was on the defensive from the get go, to the point of looking guilty.

It looked overly prepared and he had the conversation totally on his terms. I’m actually not all that happy with how well Cronk has been received. I think it is a case of Rothfield was at the forefront, therefore happy to see someone come out swinging against him and watching him squirm. Of course that was fun but it doesn’t take away the fact that the issues he raised were legitimate and Cronk had a very well prepared defense that although animated basically revolves around my morality is different to yours.

It looked overly prepared and he had the conversation totally on his terms. I’m actually not all that happy with how well Cronk has been received. I think it is a case of Rothfield was at the forefront, therefore happy to see someone come out swinging against him and watching him squirm. Of course that was fun but it doesn’t take away the fact that the issues he raised were legitimate and Cronk had a very well prepared defense that although animated basically revolves around my morality is different to yours.

for me, i just loved seeing someone push back against the shit these "journos" write ... it would have been better, if this wasn't one of the rare articles where the author was actually close to the mark ... but i'll take what i can get

Last edited:
What exactly was the accusation? That he would coach one team better than the others? That he would share set plays?

What exactly was the accusation? That he would coach one team better than the others? That he would share set plays?
The thing they are beating around the bush about is salary cap issues. Their insinuating that Cooper's deal with the Storm is old, pre Roosters. So the Storm in order to keep Cronk in a certain price range factored in an ambassador role post career. So they are saying that the Roosters wanted Cronk but didn't realise he was tied to the Storm in order for him to get what is his. So they have just allowed it, they know about it, doesn't mean they love it is what Sloth was saying. It also shows a bit of shady dealing in regards to cap. But I am sure we all do it.

Hope he’s right.

Well Kevvie played through that era so should have a fair recollection of what worked. However, the cattle that were pulling on the Broncos jersey then far exceeds anything Kevvie has to work with at present. I'm sure we have a number of youngsters that can reach those heights, but whether the fanbase will have the patience to allow him the time to realise that potential is another matter.

Countless examples have been highlighted on the sheer stupidity of some journos' headlines and most of us know it's al just clickbait, nevertheless, the crap the media churns out always seems to control the agenda. If Kevvie is able to handle them even half as well as Benny he may have a chance.

Unfortunately though, it pains me to say that the media's output determines way too much on how our club performs. If we happened to have even one decent investigative journo worth his salt the sheer incompetence of our management team would have been highlighted years ago and it would never have got to this mess.

Well Kevvie played through that era so should have a fair recollection of what worked. However, the cattle that were pulling on the Broncos jersey then far exceeds anything Kevvie has to work with at present. I'm sure we have a number of youngsters that can reach those heights, but whether the fanbase will have the patience to allow him the time to realise that potential is another matter.

Countless examples have been highlighted on the sheer stupidity of some journos' headlines and most of us know it's al just clickbait, nevertheless, the crap the media churns out always seems to control the agenda. If Kevvie is able to handle them even half as well as Benny he may have a chance.

Unfortunately though, it pains me to say that the media's output determines way too much on how our club performs. If we happened to have even one decent investigative journo worth his salt the sheer incompetence of our management team would have been highlighted years ago and it would never have got to this mess.
Sometimes being profitable can glass over and even mask some of this stuff.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.