RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

Ab sa fucking lootly!!!!

Sign him up NOW!!!!

International standard half!!!

This bloke is behind only Thurston and Cronk. Organiser and great kicking game.

Milford can just run.

Tell him to come to Brisbane now and we'll release Hunt straight away!!!

All aboard the Foran train!!! Toot toot fucking toot!!!

Foran has approached Bennett about coming to the Broncos. He'd be the perfect match for a running half/ 5/8 like Milford.

As long as he has cleared his head.

He is exactly what we need.

The best thing is that we'll never have to hear about Taylor again.

Foran is a Ferrari, Taylor is an AU Falcon by comparison

Is it ok to be super excited...cos I am...for two reasons:

1. Foran is an upgrade on Hunt if his head is switched on...as a result of the risk, he'd be comparatively cheaper than one would normally expect for a player of his quality.

2. The article says Bennett has ruled out Moses and Brooks.

If he is mentally well and has all of his personal shit behind him get him here right now. He is such a good player and would be a great guy for Milford to learn off.

Bennett could be the guy that can get Foran turned on mentally so it's a risk worth taking.

First and foremost, I hope he can get his life in order.

If that means moving to Brisbane and potentially playing for the Broncos, well then I have no arguments with that. He's a very subtle player - the perfect foil for Milford.

Absolutely make this happen. He has a running game similar to that of Hunt's, with a much better kicking game and is one of the comps best defending playmakers. All depends if he is in the right frame of mind of course.

Yawn....another HB linked to the Broncos. Wake me up when Chris Sandow signs on the dotted line.

Would be the perfect compliment to Milf. Great kicking game, good organiser but with a great running game himself.

Am also loving that he approached Bennett himself, that is a great sign of where his head is at IMO.

If this is correct, I will be cheering for a major injury to him.

IMO: He is nothing but trouble.
Assuming you are a Broncos supporter that is rather poor sportsmanship, cheering for any form of misfortune to another person because you have poor morals is just sad. Now it is your opinion and you are 100% entitled to it but when it is of negative intent rather than positive that is when you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Foran was working with a conditioner (Not actually sure what his job is but I'll find out) from our NYC team in Brisbane when he was out of the game.

He's at Penrith.

He is exactly what we need.

The best thing is that we'll never have to hear about Taylor again.

Foran is a Ferrari, Taylor is an AU Falcon by comparison

So how good has this Ferrari gone of late? Has got a lot to do to get back to his best. Taylor is far from a falcon buddy !

So how good has this Ferrari gone of late? Has got a lot to do to get back to his best. Taylor is far from a falcon buddy !

He's still a Ferrari. He's probably the third best half in the league behind Thurston and Cronk.

By comparison, Taylor is a Falcon.

Not even in the same league. Hell they aren't in the same universe.

I know it's hard for the Taylor fans on here but if Foran is available and wants to come here Brisbane will sign him (indeed, they'd be mad not to sign Foran).

And I'm being kind by sayind he's a Falcon.

Compared to Foran, Taylor is an AU Falcon. Not even a good Falcon.

I reckon Mooks would have been a bit of influence to Forans enquiry at Redhill.

- Mooks Coaches Brisbane under Wayne

- He then gets head coach at the Warriors

- Kieran Foran leaves Parra and winds up at Warriors under Mooks

- Ben Hunt signs long term deal with St George leaving Brisbane without a HB

- Kieran Foran wants to move back to Ozzy to be closer to his family (Stating he does not want to go back to Sydney)

- Mooks suggest Brisbane as he still has ties with Bennett

- Bennett offers Foran a contract based off of his from during the 2017 season with the Warriors

- Foran signs a one year deal with the Broncos effective 2018 - 2019

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • Hurrijo
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.