RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

If Hunt is under performing come, say, round 4/5 do you think a Kahu for Foran swap could work? Hingano (or Lolohea) is pretty good, and if the two are going to move clubs next year anyway it could be on imo.

And I'm being kind by sayind he's a Falcon.

Compared to Foran, Taylor is an AU Falcon. Not even a good Falcon.

Sorry mate but your Ferrari ain't got no wheels or a motor atm . You need to realize what he is dealing with. Not sure if you have heard the stories but he sounds like a loose unit .

He's still a Ferrari. He's probably the third best half in the league behind Thurston and Cronk.

By comparison, Taylor is a Falcon.

Not even in the same league. Hell they aren't in the same universe.

I know it's hard for the Taylor fans on here but if Foran is available and wants to come here Brisbane will sign him (indeed, they'd be mad not to sign Foran).

Thats a big call considering he has done nothing since he left manly.

Sorry mate but your Ferrari ain't got no wheels or a motor atm . You need to realize what he is dealing with. Not sure if you have heard the stories but he sounds like a loose unit .

Foran's problem is literally his engine management system. No one is better on them than Bennett.

Thats a big call considering he has done nothing since he left manly.
Big call considering his last year at Manly was 2015.

Has one bad year (entirely explicable).

He's in another universe compared to Taylor.

The thought that we might get a really good halfback is stiring up the Taylor fans.

There just isn't a comparison.

If you went around the NRL and asked who is better. I doubt you'd get one vote for Taylor.

You are the only one going on about Taylor... you're feeding your own hype...

Nah just shit stirring. It's that or watch my kitchen rules.

Just really pleased to not have to listen to the usual "nah let's sign Taylor, he's a future god" stuff.

If we sign Foran no more of that!

Not sure if you have heard the stories but he sounds like a loose unit .

but you're happy for us to sign Lodge who has done far worse shit than Foran.

If any coach in the NRL can get his head right ,,, it's Bennett. and if we can get a Foran with his head screwed on again we will have the most dangerous half pairing in the comp... bar none

If his head is screwed on, he would be an outstanding bit of recruitment.

Please add me to the list of Foran ( football ) fans. Bloke could do wonders for us. Add another intimidating prop as well for 2018 and I'd be happy providing we don't lose anyone really important.

Naturally the circumstances everyone else has mentioned need to be addressed but if he was okay and getting better all the time in 2017 I'd love to see him make Brisbane home.

Wonderful footballer but the stench around him is disturbing. Reluctantly I say leave him at the warriors.

Just fucking lol at people turning up their noses at Foran.

Please add me to the list of Foran ( football ) fans. Bloke could do wonders for us. Add another intimidating prop as well for 2018 and I'd be happy providing we don't lose anyone really important.

Naturally the circumstances everyone else has mentioned need to be addressed but if he was okay and getting better all the time in 2017 I'd love to see him make Brisbane home.

Lodge in 2018 intimidating enough?

I don't know the Lodge story. I'd have to do some research but I know people have strong opinions on him so I cannot imagine it's a pretty story.

There was a pretty interesting discussion on it a few days back.

In a nutshell there were divided opinions on whether he should be allowed to play for the Broncos due to his past indiscretions (which WERE ordinary to say the least, no doubting that) but he and those who speak for him say he has reformed, he has done his time in a legal sense (whether you agree with the punishment he was given or not) and appears to be aiming for NRL registration in 2018 ala Russell Packer being registered 12 months after he paid his due.

He is a big, hard charging and hard hitting unit when playing and appears to fit the sort of mould for a prop forward everyone here seems to want (apart from the discipline stuff off the pitch).

Stats:

193cms
110kgs

Is 23 years old and has played 12 NRL games for the West Tigers before being sacked for the above misdemeanour.

The thing I'm trying to get my head around is why he's already trying to get out of NZ. He hasn't played a game for them yet and he's already booking his ticket out of there.

Was he just that desperate to get out of Sydney that he took what ever was on offer at the time?

What's his motivation for wanting to come to Brisbane. Is it simply Bennett?

For the record though, I actualy think Foran would be a great signing and a perfect halves partner for Milf. I'd just love to know more about his reasons.

Can you imagine the whinging from Sydney if we sign him?

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.