Knights v Broncos In-Game Thread [with Live Chat]

wish i had known the online chat was up earlier than half way through the second half, at least it allowed me to share the pain with friends haha

Big_Dave said:
Norman the next Lockyer [icon_non

Yeh and Hoffman was shit tonight too, oh but you didn't notice because you were busy licking his rectum.

Well, you can't really claim to have been robbed when you lose by that kind of margin, but the officials are probably very lucky that the game wasn't close. Having said that, the broncos were denied possession, field position and momentum via some very ordinary decisions.

Goal line defense left very much to be desired. Guess what boys, if they score on the last tackle, it still counts! If you're not going to contest the bomb, wrap them up immediately.

Corey Norman, please don't take on the line anymore. Just catch and pass because clearly you aren't capable of holding the ball in the defensive line.

Poor Lockyer now has to pick up the pieces of a team without momentum or confidence. I don't like our chances against the warriors, so now we've just got to hope that results go our way and that we can beat the raiders.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":y552xua7]Norman the next Lockyer [icon_non

Yeh and Hoffman was shit tonight too, oh but you didn't notice because you were busy licking his rectum.[/quote:y552xua7]

Hoffman was shiet? Only mistake I saw from him was not going up for the kick! Apart from that he was still one of the best Broncos tonight along with Parker, Gillette, and Mc Cullough.
If Hoffman was shiet, Norman was dog turd.

Big_Dave said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":3bni34f6][quote="Big_Dave":3bni34f6]Norman the next Lockyer [icon_non

Yeh and Hoffman was shit tonight too, oh but you didn't notice because you were busy licking his rectum.[/quote:3bni34f6]

Hoffman was shiet? Only mistake I saw from him was not going up for the kick! Apart from that he was still one of the best Broncos tonight along with Parker, Gillette, and Mc Cullough.
If Hoffman was shiet, Norman was dog turd.[/quote:3bni34f6]

Norman was dog turd but instead of writing him off at 18 wait till he is 22 like your hero Hoffman and then see where he is at.

Hoffman barely got the ball since they scored or ran on the 5th every time. Should have contested some kicks though. Likewise Alex Glenn.

Norman can't play 2 good games in a position it seems. He also can't hold the ball 2 tackles in a row. He had the creativity of gillett without the defense.

Refs were.. Bad.

I usually try and think of something good to say about someone to finish these negative posts.. But yeah.. No one is coming to mind. Lockyer is pretty good i hear.

Oh right Mcculloguh. He was good.. Apart from that forawrd pass that led to newcastles first.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":5dv6kxln][quote="Bucking Beads":5dv6kxln][quote="Big_Dave":5dv6kxln]Norman the next Lockyer [icon_non

Yeh and Hoffman was shit tonight too, oh but you didn't notice because you were busy licking his rectum.[/quote:5dv6kxln]

If Hoffman was shiet, Norman was dog turd.[/quote:5dv6kxln]

Norman was dog turd but instead of writing him off at 18 wait till he is 22 like your hero Hoffman and then see where he is at.[/quote:5dv6kxln]

Norman is nothing special. Just like when Ben Hunt was doing well in the under 20s at halfback.
You can just tell from some players who's going to make it and who's not. And I'm telling you now, Norman will not cut playing 5/8th at the top level.

Refs were crap but it made no difference.
We need to start HITTING in D instead of hugging or we have no chance of winning another game, oh, and Ivan please go back over any game during the last few years and see once and for all that slide defence does not work.

Contest the tackles with good impact and we might dominate a ruck FFS, contest the bombs and you never know we might just catch one.

Coxy, got any plans?

We've decided you're playing halfback next week, you've got all the answers. [icon_razz1

Big Pete said:
Coxy, got any plans?

We've decided you're playing halfback next week, you've got all the answers. [icon_razz1

I think Alf is looking fittish. Bring him back.

I didn't watch game but if you didn't fault the effort what went wrong when our season was on the line?

ALH said:
I didn't watch game but if you didn't fault the effort what went wrong when our season was on the line?

He was being sarcastic! Surely....

Disgusting performance from a side that looks 2 or 3 years off being close to good enough to play finals football, you take Lockyer out and they are a bunch of scared kids and the biggest most scared kid is Wallace he was appalling tonight. We had more chances than they did in the first half and got our tries off 2 show and goes from McCullough, Wallace again never threatened and I honestly cannot see him ever being good enough to lead this side from the halves he doesn't have the ability or the courage to take control of the ship when he really needs to.

Our defense tonight was pathetic, we must have conceded even more offloads than last week and the try before half time with two kicks was just sad, they took two bombs uncontested and the second of which De Gois stood there for a good few seconds before he kicked it with 5 Broncos right there and they just stood off him and watched, no urgency.

The coach is a joke as well McCullough was far and away our best in the first half an hour so Henjak takes him off and suddenly but not coincidentally the momentum shifts and he doesn't return until the Knights have a bit of a lead on us. The bald git is not a first grade coach and if missing the finals means he gets the sack then I hope we miss the finals.

ALH said:

I believe Coxy is referring to his post last week about being sick of the usual cliche's given by the coach...the particular one of interest was "The effort was there".

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.