Knights v Broncos In-Game Thread [with Live Chat]

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
This will be in-game thread. I thought I would start it so I could direct your attention to the new BHQ Chat which should be enabled now for all registered users. You can use the Live Chat for ingame discussion.

http://www.broncoshq.com/chat - or click the link above.

Pathetic defence and equally pathetic performance from the refs. [icon_thumbs_do

I count 3 pathetic calls by the refs that half.

Knights kicked it out on the full; that should have been a penalty try to us and that strip on the last was bs.

McCulloigh has been really good tonight though. we need him back out there.

it is a complete reverse of the game up here where we led 24-12... i wonder can we win this game 30-24 and make it a complete reversal eusa_think

This is the worst officiting performance I have seen since origin 3 2006. How we didn't get a penalty try or at least Gidley in the bin is beyond me. Then Gidley scores the first try. Then they get an incorrect six again and another try. Meanwhile they have their hands all over the ball in every tackle and aren't penalised.

Even if the refs had got those calls right they'd still be kicking our ass.

Haven't seen or heard much of the game, according to all you apparently the refs are having a shocker. All I know is I've seen the score and expect a hell of a lot better than what we're getting from a team that should be smashing these nuffies, good refs or bad refs. Disgraceful boys. Have a look at where you are on the table, have a look at that jersey you're wearing and remember what it means FFS. Last week was pathetic as well. Very un-Broncos.

Astroboy said:
Haven't seen or heard much of the game, according to all you apparently the refs are having a shocker. All I know is I've seen the score and expect a hell of a lot better than what we're getting from a team that should be smashing these nuffies, good refs or bad refs. Disgraceful boys. Have a look at where you are on the table, have a look at that jersey you're wearing and remember what it means FFS. Last week was pathetic as well. Very un-Broncos.
Well said mate. It's our defence, absolute shambles, all comes down to attitude. If the first 5 mins of the 2nd half looks the same we'll have 50 put on us!

Yow Yeh can;t seem to understand that he needs to mark his winger.

Apparently they've scored again.

Get some people who want to wear this Broncos jersey with pride.

PISS OFF YOU IMPOSTERS [icon_thumbs_do

I'm putting $100 on the Broncos to lose next week and I've never bet against them. With this team i know we cant win

Active Now

• Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.