Knights

I'd say the public toilet is probably more sanitary then parts of the production process.
Shit particles straight up your nose probably a good way to get a brain infection but I guess it's probably cleaner than a junkies home made lab.

it's been reported that Ponga will keep the captaincy ... but Enari Tuala and Bradman Best have been stood down for “not meeting team standards”.

Peter Parr says:

“They were late for the team bus on Sunday morning,” Parr said. “They weren’t late by a long-period of time. They didn’t meet the standards necessary that are best for the thing to do.”

it's been reported that Ponga will keep the captaincy ... but Enari Tuala and Bradman Best have been stood down for “not meeting team standards”.

Peter Parr says:

“They were late for the team bus on Sunday morning,” Parr said. “They weren’t late by a long-period of time. They didn’t meet the standards necessary that are best for the thing to do.”

The ol' diversion tactic eh?

Peter Parr says:

That's amazing haha.

Peter Parr says:

Reading between the lines, it sounds like the club has a real culture problem.

They're obviously now trying to really clamp down on it and clean things up. If they let these blokes get away with being late for the team bus, then what's to say they won't push the limits more next time... whether it's catching the bus or something else.

Sounds like the place is a bit of a mess at the moment.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like the club has a real culture problem.

They're obviously now trying to really clamp down on it and clean things up. If they let these blokes get away with being late for the team bus, then what's to say they won't push the limits more next time... whether it's catching the bus or something else.

Sounds like the place is a bit of a mess at the moment.

Sack the coach and things will almost instantaneously get better.

I wonder if it will ever come out what they were doing there.

This whole Ponga being sick excuse is not very believable. So sick but they took their drinks with them.. Come on.

These idiots better not get 50 put on them by the raiders this week.

These idiots better not get 50 put on them by the raiders this week.

The club is in full implosion mode, it is going to happen...unless O'Brien gets sacked (I know, I know - I am really dying on this hill)

What does “keep an open mind” mean?

Is it their way of saying they will try to sweep it under the rug?

Peter Parr is one of the best in the business but he's stretching here

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.