Knights

Reading between the lines
kramer GIF

Seriously though, the so-called 'old fox' Wayne Bennett is spot-on yet again on a couple of fronts here. Firstly in his regard for the Newcastle Knights as a club and secondly in his assessment of Kalyn Ponga and his ambitions as an NRL player.

I wonder if it will ever come out what they were doing there.

This whole Ponga being sick excuse is not very believable. So sick but they took their drinks with them.. Come on.
Blow Bj GIF by AsylumStudios

Really dont know though lol

Reckon Peter Parr is regretting his decision to go to the Knights?

Drug tested today but under the policy nobody will ever know the results

what a ride for the knights

Drug tested today but under the policy nobody will ever know the results

what a ride for the knights

First offence is a warning so I don't expect much even if they are positive.

43 Helen Street, Merewether.

$2.4m.

It's a shithole, but a hot shit location.

View attachment 19553

43 Helen Street, Merewether.

$2.4m.

It's a shithole, but a hot shit location.

Yep. Becoming a lot more common these days that shithole houses skyrocket in price because they are in a prime location.

Moreton Bay Region is getting worse with that.

That really is a shithole and it's worth $2.4 mil. Unbelievable.

they said on NRL 360 tonight that the Knights have been shopping Bradman Best to rival clubs

Bet Wayne is actually very pleased Ponga turned the Phins down. Great player when he is on, but he isnt a leader imo. Biggest bonus is not having his rather dodgy father around.

Bet Wayne is actually very pleased Ponga turned the Phins down. Great player when he is on, but he isnt a leader imo. Biggest bonus is not having his rather dodgy father around.
Well, they current have Isaako as the first choice option, so I dunno how pleased he'd really be.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.