Knights

I

Inside pass

BRL Player
Aug 22, 2021
Ponga and Mann….?? Knights investigation
Discuss.

I have no idea what they've done but I heard one of the better one liners on facebook..

"Mann really can perform any role"

Very believable.

If that's true, Knights fans can't be happy, given he's injured and so is Kurt

SBW and candice falzon all over again is all i could think lol

literally nothing incident.

waste of newspaper space

literally nothing incident.

waste of newspaper space

Not completely nothing.

There were two injured stars out drinking despite one of them suffering from concussion symptoms and the other being out injured.

It says something about the attitude of the players that they would do this now when the club is going through a really bad period. And it's their fucking captain of all people.

If it were our captain doing this, I don't think we would be too happy.

I don't care what they were doing in the cubicle.

The only thing I will say is Ponga is being rested due to his history of concussions. If he was still suffering symptoms and went out drinking, that was dumb but if he's cleared and is just being rested then no problem. It's been nearly a month now after all.

I don't care what they were doing in the cubicle.

The only thing I will say is Ponga is being rested due to his history of concussions. If he was still suffering symptoms and went out drinking, that was dumb but if he's cleared and is just being rested then no problem. It's been nearly a month now after all.
I think he mentioned he's cleared but the Knights are just being cautious with him, there's not much point with only 3 rounds left.

If I were a knights fan given how shit the season has been and how much they are paying Ponga I would rather hear they were exchanging blowjobs while perfectly sober than hear he was spewing from being on the drink while injured.

If I were a knights fan given how shit the season has been and how much they are paying Ponga I would rather hear they were exchanging blowjobs while perfectly sober than hear he was spewing from being on the drink while injured.

I wonder what percentage of pub toilet cubicle blowjobs are had while sober. I reckon it's single digit territory. Low singles.

Typical NSW media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

What's with so many people giving them a pass on this? It's not a mole hill, everyone with a brain knows what they were doing in, guarantee because it's one of our "sUpEr StArS" that there was no pissing in cups requested by the NRL.

What's with so many people giving them a pass on this? It's not a mole hill, everyone with a brain knows what they were doing in, guarantee because it's one of our "sUpEr StArS" that there was no pissing in cups requested by the NRL.
Exactly this! If this was fucking Tex Hoy or someone like that the NRL would be coming down hard. But no, it’s Kalyan Ponga football and media superstar who gives funny interviews and drinks milkshakes when his coach is sacked, nothing to see here.

Exactly this! If this was fucking Tex Hoy or someone like that the NRL would be coming down hard. But no, it’s Kalyan Ponga football and media superstar who gives funny interviews and drinks milkshakes when his coach is sacked, nothing to see here.

Kaylins father has lost any shred of credibility he might have had .
He was ill and needed help . Holding his glass of bourbon ? Or chopping some lines on the cistern ?

Kaylins father has lost any shred of credibility he might have had .
He was ill and needed help . Holding his glass of bourbon ? Or chopping some lines on the cistern ?

Lucky (I guess) for him, he doesn't have any credibility to lose.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maddy
  • Wild Horse
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.