Kodi Nikorima Joins the Warriors

He has had more than one iteration of " The Samoan Ghost ". That one i posted is 100% genuine. Think there was an article in the courier mail with that picture at one point. WWE generally play with a few characters and looks before they settle.
It wasn't a photoshop. The one you posted was a photo shoot he did with his girlfriend before starting at NXT developmental

Guys, I just had a horrible thought.

If Kodi leaves, who will be our scapegoat? Y'know for the times we continue to derp it up.

Boyd? Milf? Macca? Bennett haunting us from a new life?

When we finally unearth this mythical game manager and organiser and he still has to contend with lollipop passes around his bootlaces or a few feet above his head from McCullough, or indifference from his fullback, do we just drop him and say "Come back Kodi! All is forgiven!"

Either way, it's a fascinating discussion.

We are shit. We just can't agree on the reasons why we are so shit.

This is gold. Keep it comin', fellas!
Sounds like you've already found your scapegoat

Niko next to Blake green would be formidable. That's how the halves combo is supposed to work. I think kodi is a really good player with Great instincts for running and a smokey short pass. Would be sad to see him go but happy to see him vacate the 7. For me he's a 14, and 6 or 1. We already have a 6 and our current 6 is better and also needs a proper 7. Kodi will carve us up in the future just like all ex broncos do.

It wasn't a photoshop. The one you posted was a photo shoot he did with his girlfriend before starting at NXT developmental

Are you sure? This is a photo from 8th Feb.

51292050_2048204888568291_9176623139365661669_n.jpg

Last edited:
Of all the problems in our spine, I don't think KNik was the most pressing position to be be rectified. However, if it means we free up some cash and cement our young halves coming through I can't argue with the decision.

Are you sure? This is a photo from 8th Feb.

51292050_2048204888568291_9176623139365661669_n.jpg
Yes. It was a photo used by the Courier Mail in June and he officially joined NXT Developmental in October in the same class at Matt Riddle, Mia Yim and Punishment Martinez

Yes. It was a photo used by the Courier Mail in June and he officially joined NXT Developmental in October in the same class at Matt Riddle, Mia Yim and Punishment Martinez

So he actually has that big white fake looking skull tattooed on his chest?

When we finally unearth this mythical game manager and organiser and he still has to contend with lollipop passes around his bootlaces or a few feet above his head from McCullough,

Get rid of him first

Last edited:
Apologies to go off-topic, but Pro Wrestling is one of my major interests and naturally I've been following Vidot's career being an ex-Broncos player and all.

Dan has dropped the Samoan Ghost persona and goes by 'The Untamed' Daniel Vidot. Currently he's working live events and he's stepping in the ring against 20 year veterans like Kassius Ohno. As a further aside, Ohno made a name for himself on the independents as Chris Hero and actually featured on an episode of Australian Border Patrol where he was actually really charming and had one of the all-time great driver license photos.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Vidot on NXT TV by the end of the year. The WWE was picked up by a major network and they're expected to debut one of their television shows (Smackdown) in October. I expect to see an influx of talent called up, which should open up a spot for Vidot. When he does receive the call-up, I expect to see him in a tag team where they will run through a bunch of guys on their way to the NXT Championship.

The biggest challenge facing Vidot is actually his charisma. He's nautrally an extroverted guy, but by Pro Wrestling standards he's a bit monotone. However, there was a Pro Wrestling with a proud Samoan heritage who helped draw record business. You may remember him from such movies like The Tooth Fairy and Rampage.

I had a little laugh at this ...

the Courier Mail have quoted an unnamed "source" from an unnamed third club (i.e. not Broncos or Warriors) saying that the deal has been done

I had a little laugh at this ...

the Courier Mail have quoted an unnamed "source" from an unnamed third club (i.e. not Broncos or Warriors) saying that the deal has been done

For **** sake, they totally aren't starving for news. Totally not.

Nope. And kudos to Jimmy Moloney for calling Rothfield out on his crap. Now, he’s got the sulks. Players should be encouraged somehow to take these blokes on more.

Last edited:
Nope. And kudos to Jimmy Moloney for calling Rothfield out on his crap. Now, he’s got the sulks. Players should be encouraged somehow to take these blokes on more.

I don't understand what the significance of this post is. Puzzled, what's it all mean? Jimmy Maloney?

I don't understand what the significance of this post is. Puzzled, what's it all mean? Jimmy Maloney?
Just following on about the standard of journalism etc.

Read this if you’re interested.

He doesn’t look happy’: Buzz responds to Maloney’s Twitter spray

Phil Rothfield has defended himself after copping a spray from Penrith playmaker James Maloney on Twitter.
  • April 29, 2019 7:44pm
  • by Staff writers
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
614ba250a22ab369b93ab25626f3216e

James Maloney is unhappy with Phil Rothfield.Source: FOX SPORTS
Maloney took aim at the senior News Corp journalist on Monday afternoon, after reports suggested the Panthers veteran looked unhappy and may leave the NRL to finish his career in England.
“Just needed to clear that up as I feel these comments reflect badly on the type of person I am and are completely untrue,” Maloney tweeted.
View image on Twitter

464 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Live stream the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership on KAYO SPORTS. Every game of every round live & anytime on your TV or favourite device. Get your 14 day free trial >
MANLY BOUND? Gutherson to be offered deal to return home
EXCLUSIVE: Tigers identify potential Farah replacement

Rothfield defended the story, and defended the decision not to call Maloney directly before publishing the news.
“It was the night before the game, I didn’t want to disturb him so I rang his manager Wayne Beavis,” Rothfield told NRL 360.
“I said he doesn’t look happy, he’s not talking happy at pressers, he’s not playing happy ... and Wayne Beavis said that’s a fair observation, but he’s not happy because he’s not winning.
“I didn’t say in any part of the copy that he’s dirty at not being the captain. Jimmy’s taken it the wrong way.
“I think he’s a great player, but I think he needs a phone call from Freddy (NSW coach Brad Fittler) like he did last year to lift himself for Origin.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...p/news-story/a4a7710e5fb718b907133da52f2ddf6d

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Evander
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maroon4life
  • Battler
  • Alec
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.