Kodi Nikorima Joins the Warriors

i have watched him since he came to the club. His Samoan heritage means he is a great team man, but it also means he is naturally introverted. I have watched him closely and he is not comfortable barking orders at others.
So all Samoans are introverted and submissive?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have watched him since he came to the club. His Samoan heritage means he is a great team man, but it also means he is naturally introverted. I have watched him closely and he is not comfortable barking orders at others.
I used to work with a Samoan. He was the life of the party and would never shut up and his brother was even crazier. That's like saying all Americans are serial killers and all Aussies are alcoholics.

So all Samoans are introverted and submissive? There’s a word for people like you too. Moron.

Look at this introvert

Cf03d1e3071cb20948a66c097bb584dc

I used to work with a Samoan. He was the life of the party and would never shut up and his brother was even crazier. That's like saying all Americans are serial killers and all Aussies are alcoholics.

Aussies are like tee-teetotalers compared to the Irish!

Yeah this is getting off topic and getting into territory that could cause problems.

Back on topic.

He does it all the time. He may not have been confortable when he was younger, but he is now and has been for a couple of years now. You can still be a great team man, be humble and still be assertive. I think saying players of a Samoan heritage are introverted is way off the mark.
Having worked very closely with the Samoan community for the past seven years I think I can confidently say that my earlier observation is more than reasonable. You are of course entitled to your own thoughts.

He has had more than one iteration of " The Samoan Ghost ". That one i posted is 100% genuine. Think there was an article in the courier mail with that picture at one point. WWE generally play with a few characters and looks before they settle.

So all Samoans are introverted and submissive? There’s a word for people like you too. Moron.
I never said all Samoans are introverted. I said because of his heritage it is a trait that comes naturally. Samoan culture is collective in nature and as such frowns upon extroversay and forthright attitudes. Going off half-cocked at something you misconstrued is your problem not mine.

Having worked very closely with the Samoan community for the past seven years I think I can confidently say that my earlier observation is more than reasonable. You are of course entitled to your own thoughts.

Some probably are, but you said they are naturally, which is just wrong. They are just the same as everyone, they have all sorts of personalities.

Some probably are, but you said they are naturally, which is just wrong. They are just the same as everyone, they have all sorts of personalities.
I agree they have all sorts of personalities, but like every culture they have certain traits that they like to encourage. Introversay is a trait that is encouraged from a very early age in the Samoan community. So later in life it comes a lot more natural than being loud and brash.

Guys, I just had a horrible thought.

If Kodi leaves, who will be our scapegoat? Y'know for the times we continue to derp it up.

Boyd? Milf? Macca? Bennett haunting us from a new life?

When we finally unearth this mythical game manager and organiser and he still has to contend with lollipop passes around his bootlaces or a few feet above his head from McCullough, or indifference from his fullback, do we just drop him and say "Come back Kodi! All is forgiven!"

Either way, it's a fascinating discussion.

We are shit. We just can't agree on the reasons why we are so shit.

This is gold. Keep it comin', fellas!

Active Now

• john1420
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • azza.79
  • kman
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • porouian
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Broncs1459
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rambstien
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.