VOTE Kurt Capewell or Jaydn Su'A

Kurt Capewell or Jaydn Su'A, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Riki will get stronger so it could work as a rotation for sure but I am not sure Riki is ready for it yet, he seems to run with good energy at present but get stopped pretty much dead in his tracks. That and his poor hands under fatigue is what makes me think he is not ready to start yet.
I would like to see a bit more of him in the middle. I think his errors have occurred when he's out on the edge, but I feel that I'd actually trust him more than Flegler in the middle as he looks much more mobile than Flegler.

I think Riki is a great option for our current middle rotation with Carrigan injured, but it has coincided with Glenn being injured so we cant get a real good look at how he's going in there.

I think he's only played bit parts in the middle before Glenn got injured and he was moved back to the 2nd row.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Let's face it, either would be an asset but I think capewell would serve us better. He does problems with both centre and second row, is a mature player, and still has plenty of years left in him.
Sua is no mug either and I do think we still need some second row depth for next year. He would be a good replacement for Glenn. He seems to have matured but i haven't paid enough attention to him to be certain.
I'm curious to see how bulimore goes and Paikura for that matter, but neither of them nor Ricki should be a regular first grade starter yet. Give them a year longer.
Mind you I thought the same thing with Haas and he proved me wrong so we will see.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Behold
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.