RUMOUR Latrell to the Broncos?

Broncos are already trying to offload a fat, lazy, talented player. No thanks. If the club wants to sign him, it should be on 12month deals at no more than 800k

Broncos are already trying to offload a fat, lazy, talented player. No thanks. If the club wants to sign him, it should be on 12month deals at no more than 800k
I mean he is after short deals and the money is around what the vermin were offering just the contract was too long.

I mean he is after short deals and the money is around what the vermin were offering just the contract was too long.
I'd have no issues with it. Latrell needs short contracts or he will end up like Owen Craigie.

Also, I think his best position is 6 and needs to move there ASAP.

Ah but 6 at another club, it so easy to put him off his best. A cheap dog shot off the ball in the first 5 minutes and he's cooked for the game, you'll get the penalty back with interest in the remaining 75 minutes and you mentally have put him off. Soft and as everyone is saying not what we need.

If he wasn't a drama magnet off the field I'd sign him instantly.

If he wasn't a drama magnet off the field I'd sign him instantly.
Has he really done anything that even rates amongst the most drama causing events at our club in the last few seasons?

He is outspoken about what he perceives as inequality. Wrong or right, it isn’t the worst thing.

Has he really done anything that even rates amongst the most drama causing events at our club in the last few seasons?

He is outspoken about what he perceives as inequality. Wrong or right, it isn’t the worst thing.
Not really (there is the gun thing though) and being friends with Mundine means he'll be a royal pain in any future negotiations.

Not at all. But I don't believe for a second it's his words or thoughts. It's Mundine and what he thinks.

Why would you think that?
Because of the way he plays the game. I don't think he has it in him to play fullback in the long term. I think by the look of it early, it's pretty obvious to see Latrell is going to be playing at around 110kg by the time he finishes his career. He has it in him to be a really good 6 for about 10 years.

Because of the way he plays the game. I don't think he has it in him to play fullback in the long term. I think by the look of it early, it's pretty obvious to see Latrell is going to be playing at around 110kg by the time he finishes his career. He has it in him to be a really good 6 for about 10 years.

no he doesn't.

He is a really good center ... IMO, this has the same feel to me of when they tried Inglis at 6. i.e. either trying to justify the price tag of Latrell or simply trying to make him happy (because he wants fullback money, not center money)

no he doesn't.

He is a really good center ... IMO, this has the same feel to me of when they tried Inglis at 6. i.e. either trying to justify the price tag of Latrell or simply trying to make him happy (because he wants fullback money, not center money)
Didnt inglis win a clive Churchill medal at 6?

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • Cavalo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.