RUMOUR Latrell to the Broncos?

He will be by the time he (hopefully) re-signs.
Plenty of time to grow up by the time his contract renewal comes around. I have full faith in KW and the team he's put around him. Having Petero at the club, Parker, Gillett, Cartwright, we've got a strong influence from the top now which will filter down. Give it a year or two and this place will turn around, culture and on field.

Because of the way he plays the game. I don't think he has it in him to play fullback in the long term. I think by the look of it early, it's pretty obvious to see Latrell is going to be playing at around 110kg by the time he finishes his career. He has it in him to be a really good 6 for about 10 years.
Fair enough logic, I always though menenga was a bit of a coward remaining in the centres towards the end of his career, he was effective in the centres for Canberra and Australia but should have been in the second row for QLD.

Fair enough logic, I always though menenga was a bit of a coward remaining in the centres towards the end of his career, he was effective in the centres for Canberra and Australia but should have been in the second row for QLD.
I wouldn't call Meninga a coward for playing the majority of his career in the centres, four previous broken arms probably would have weighed heavily on his and the coaches mind having to defend in the forwards, he did play 1 test match against the Poms and 1 against the Kiwis in the second row though, Gene Miles made a great transition from the centres to the second row, so I reckon Meninga would have been just as successful had he made the transition full time, would have been a great back row for Queensland but hey, Big Mel and Gino skittling the blues in tandem, just wonderful.

Broncos are already trying to offload a fat, lazy, talented player. No thanks. If the club wants to sign him, it should be on 12month deals at no more than 800k
That's twice what I'd pay him. 12 months @400k.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • heartly87
  • The Don
  • Griffo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.