League is full of whingers, says Fittler

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Sydney Roosters coach Brad Fittler perhaps described it best when he joked "League's full of whingers".

And never are the stakes among whingers higher than at NRL finals time.

Fittler delivered his candid response when asked about Manly coach Des Hasler's apparent unease at the prospect of a preliminary finals match-up with the Roosters at the Sydney Football Stadium next weekend.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news...330833525.html

Freddy is whinging about the whingers. [icon_lol1.

That's pretty funny considering Shillingtons dummy spit after Friday

Also funny considering the "it's not fair we have to play the Broncos at ANZ Stadium in the preliminary final" rant he made in 1998.

I can understand why he thought it wasn't fair. 46-18. LOLZ.

Or the "I did it for my mate" bs his best mate Ricketson pulled...

I still think the biggest sook was Matt King's "everyone knows the referee's a dickhead" after his team was relentlessly dicked by the mighty Broncos in the 2006 Grand Final.

Coxy said:
I still think the biggest sook was Matt King's "everyone knows the referee's a dickhead" after his team was relentlessly dicked by the mighty Broncos in the 2006 Grand Final.

Nah you're nearly there. Would have to be when he stormed off the field in an Origin game about 15 seconds after full time. From memory he didn't shake the hand of any Queensland player. They had footage on TV - it was pathetic but fricken hysterical [icon_lol1.

in the last month ive really really started to dislike Fittler.

All epic whinges. Need a thread... "best whinge EVER". Who would take the cake?

anthony mundine when he left league. best whinge ever!

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • dasherhalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bongo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.