NEWS Leaving shortly: final call for passengers Milford and Croft

such strange messages coming from the camp. Assitant caoch says contract reduced and fullback, coach says half.
Sattler doesn’t work at the club. Watch Kev continue his Seibold trend and try to save his coaching career by moving Milford to fullback.

Sattler doesn’t work at the club. Watch Kev continue his Seibold trend and try to save his coaching career by moving Milford to fullback.
God I hope not. I never rated Milf as fullback, sure he had some highlight reels there but he's not the complete package by a long shot. That said I doubt Walters at his lowest ebb could match the sheer lunacy of taking your most experienced half and playing them at fullback to rehab a hamstring injury.

...as a red flag against Kevvie. The selection of Croft over Deardon was baffling from the get go...and I don';t think I'm alone with saying some of our better performances last year (won & lost) was with Deardon & Milford as the half's. Surely Walters could see that......
Let's refresh our memories then.
Croft started off the year as co-captain at halfback alongside Milford and we won the first 2 games. He also played when we beat the Dogs for our only other win, a record of 3-11 from 14 apearances.
Dearden went 0-12 in his stints at the top grade, don't know where you got him winning us games from.

Kevie was obviously watching last year so he's selection of Croft isn't as baffling as you make out.

My bad, thought he was doing assistant work for a bit!

Milford is at best playing at the level of half of what were paying him over the course of a season.

Anti kev already huh ?
Nah definitely not. And I really want him to succeed, obviously as a bronco fan but also as a fan of Kev as a bloke. He’s said some great things and our defence has improved, there was even a hint of approved attack (though Seibold started last year out of the blocks too), but I am wary of some things.

I fence sat really hard on Seibold during his first season despite not being a fan of the way Wayne was pushed out. Even when some first started to criticise Seibold early on, i defended a lot of his decisions and overlooked some early warning signs in an attempt to remain rational. I am happy to give Kev a year before any huge judgments but I’m already seeing some cracks imo.

Last edited:
That bloody Anasta was at it again on 360 telling all and sundry that Darius Croft is on his last chance and how he was terrible against the Dogs yet the video they used didn't show he'd done much wrong other than the single ordinary hospital pass he threw. I can find 20 of them thrown by Milford. ****, what an agenda. I'm thinking why not talk about how atrocious the Dogs are instead? At least the drunk called him out, rightfully so saying "they've just won their first game in almost a year and you want the winning halfback dropped".

Last edited:
Yet the never showed footage of him missing a tackle or dropping the ball cold like his halves partner.
He made a half break on the right and spread the ball back in for Herbie's 1st break.
On Herbie's very next break, instead of Milf backing up...guess who? Crofty from the right all the way to the left trailing behind just in case.
That Riki drop was all on him and Cotric jamming in...or don't elite backrowers of catch and crash as was

Last edited:
I thought it funny they showed a good pass that Riki dropped cold as an example of Croft doing poorly. The other example was a hospital pass though.

That bloody Anasta was at it again on 360 telling all and sundry that Darius Croft is on his last chance and how he was terrible against the Dogs yet the video they used didn't show he'd done much wrong other than the single ordinary hospital pass he threw. I can find 20 of them thrown by Milford. ****, what an agenda. I'm thinking why talk about how atrocious the Dogs are instead. At least the drunk called him out, rightfully so saying "they've just won their first game in almost a year and you want the wining halfback dropped".

Totally agree...so similar to how druggie Johns kept harping on about us having Ferrari's in Haas and Fifita without anyone at the steering wheel - in direct criticism of Milf-Nikorima. He mentionted this during a bad stretch when they lost a couple in a row, then right after the Dragons semi debacle but totally disregarded they fact that they had won something like 8 out of 10 games in the beginning of their combination.
WB was terrific in totally snubbing their NSWRL media bs RE both halves then.
Unfortunately Seibold caved in to that media pressure and dropped KNik after listening to those dribblers.

Hope Kevvie sticks to his guns on this one. Let the kid develop in ISC, or come in only IF injuries to both experienced starters (+ Gamble).

Edit: Milf dropped the ball cold three times in the 1st half, yet not a pip squeak from halfwit Anasta.

I thought it funny they showed a good pass that Riki dropped cold as an example of Croft doing poorly. The other example was a hospital pass though.
That's exactly it!!! I wrote that the very next day but oh no, Darius Croft somehow was responsible for Riki's dickfingers. Anasta banged on about it but Riki had ample time to catch a perfect pass and in fact had he taken it may have broken through. There's no doubt Crofty threw a bad one but I've seen Alfie, Kevie, Dazza and Johns all do the same thing at times.

Anasta should be more concerned about the Dogs than shitting on our modestly talented 7. I hope others on here can see how being told 'what to think and what's happening on the field' by commentators who are only half watching influences the viewers beliefs. If only posters would turn the sound off they'd see the game(literally here) in a whole new way. They'd actually reach their OWN conclusions.

Of course that will be rejected by many because they're utterly convinced they're making their own mind up. So few understand the insidious power of suggestion.

Last edited:
Totally agree...so similar to how druggie Johns kept harping on about us having Ferrari's in Haas and Fifita without anyone at the steering wheel - in direct criticism of Milf-Nikorima. He mentionted this during a bad stretch when they lost a couple in a row, then right after the Dragons semi debacle but totally disregarded they fact that they had won something like 8 out of 10 games in the beginning of their combination.
WB was terrific in totally snubbing their NSWRL media bs RE both halves then.
Unfortunately Seibold caved in to that media pressure and dropped KNik after listening to those dribblers.

Hope Kevvie sticks to his guns on this one. Let the kid develop in ISC, or come in only IF injuries to both experienced starters (+ Gamble).

Edit: Milf dropped the ball cold three times in the 1st half, yet not a pip squeak from halfwit Anasta.
I'm not going to argue about Milford's handling in the first half but I know Milford threw several hospital passes in the match and had a few handling errors yet somehow his bombs exonerated him...very puzzling! I know one of his bombs was dropped but I didn't see anything that I haven't seen from other teams so I am unsure what all the penis massaging is about.

I just checked the stats on Milford and they've got him down fir two handling errors and one penalty conceded. Interestingly, Darius Croft didn't have any handling errors and didn't concede any penalties. Funy thing too, Croft was credited with a line break assist but Milford, he had his usual zero.

I just checked the stats on Milford and they've got him down fir two handling errors and one penalty conceded. Interestingly, Darius Croft didn't have any handling errors and didn't concede any penalties. Funy thing too, Croft was credited with a line break assist but Milford, he had his usual zero.

I really do appreciate your stance here but it shouldn’t become a Croft vs Milford discussion, they’ve both been poor and criticisms levelled at either would be pretty fair. I’d happily lose both of them if we had the luxury.

I really do appreciate your stance here but it shouldn’t become a Croft vs Milford discussion, they’ve both been poor and criticisms levelled at either would be pretty fair. I’d happily lose both of them if we had the luxury.
Oh, I don't think it's a Milford Croft comparison. It just seems that Milford has teflon coating and it's everyone's fault, from the trainers to the groundstaff and everyone in between that Milford hasn't performed. He costs more than three times as much as Croft yet hasn't performed any better and defensively a hell of a lot worse.

I pointed out that Milford did nothing in our last game except put up a couple bombs which were handled easily, well all except one. His defensive game was praised by Anasta during the telecast yet he missed two tackles and had two handling errors as well. Croft on the other hand missed two but still made at least 10 more without handling errors.

Now, according to Anasta he's on his last chance.🙄

Anyhoo, if he stinks it up against Melbourne he might get the chop and all his detractors will be pleased, they'll have identified the Broncos problem and all will be well when Deardens back in.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.