Let have a Honesty Session - Knights v Broncos

Change the way we recruit, get hungry youngesters with brains and not pure talent coasters. Let them set the standard and the old pricks can **** right off if they can't keep up.

I think Flegler is low key the most undisciplined player on the team. TPJ and Lodge make the headlines, but every tackle Flegler makes is close to a penalty due to something he's trying to do
Last season he was one of our best, but he's declined significantly.

I genuinely wonder if someone like Bellamy could make Brisbane into a good team. Because as of right now, the club's long-term success will forever be linked to Wayne Bennett.

Change the way we recruit, get hungry youngesters with brains and not pure talent coasters. Let them set the standard and the old pricks can **** right off if they can't keep up.
I said it last year on here, we recruit pure talent that never had to think they just ran around Players or over them growing up...now they face pro’s it’s hard and they don’t learn, If they had a sack they would have stood up to it but they aren’t. Big trouble lies ahead without a good coach to drill it into them.

Last edited:
I genuinely wonder if someone like Bellamy could make Brisbane into a good team. Because as of right now, the club's long-term success will forever be linked to Wayne Bennett.
Bellamy is the only one that could for mine, unfortunately it’s a pipe dream.

Bellamy is the only one that could for mine, unfortunately it’s a pipe dream.
Anyone who has a set play in their play book would do a better job than this **** head. Anyone involved in the whole saga needs to go ASAP. They’re poisoning this club and if it goes longer we won’t recover.

Last edited:
Look at what an old prick like Baeu Scott did at Parra, he lifted from shit into a worth while team, and he wasn't great, but attitude and dedication. Get us one of them!

Here's the problem:

1. Isaako - Tries his guts out but not good enough
2. Coates - Gun but no one good enough to use him
3. Farnworth - Gun but no one good enough to use him
4. Boyd - Total waste of spice
5. Oates - Regressed back to nappies
6. Milford - Total waste of space, clueless and absolutely no idea what to do
7. Croft - Tries his guts out but not getting any help whatsoever
8. Lodge - Not good enough
9. Luke - Not fit enough
10. Haas - He is starting to look like he doesn't want to be there, no one else does
11. Glenn - Underdone and just not able to carry the team on his own
12. TPJ - Underdone, inconsistent and will be suspended AGAIN
13. Carrigan - Tries too hard and is getting super frustrated

14. Paix - He looks like he has heaps of potential, one glowing light
15. Joffa - Total waste of space
16. Flegler - Regressing so badly
17. Teo - Underdone and can't do much to stop the rot

Seibs - Totally lost the dressing room, there is little doubt about that and has no answers.

If you look at the scores 58-0 , 59-0 and now 27-6

They held the opposition to less than 50% of previous total and they scored a TRY!

Its a MASSIVE improvement to be fair to Boydie, Millionford and the Harvard Scholar.

TPJ dropped? You're kidding yourself... He's the only reason we didn't lose by 50 again

Yes. He needs to learn that after being out for 6 games, his job when he comes back is not to **** up. I can count 6-10 major errors tonight from him.

Last edited:
Here's the problem:

1. Isaako - Tries his guts out but not good enough
2. Coates - Gun but no one good enough to use him
3. Farnworth - Gun but no one good enough to use him
4. Boyd - Total waste of spice
5. Oates - Regressed back to nappies
6. Milford - Total waste of space, clueless and absolutely no idea what to do
7. Croft - Tries his guts out but not getting any help whatsoever
8. Lodge - Not good enough
9. Luke - Not fit enough
10. Haas - He is starting to look like he doesn't want to be there, no one else does
11. Glenn - Underdone and just not able to carry the team on his own
12. TPJ - Underdone, inconsistent and will be suspended AGAIN
13. Carrigan - Tries too hard and is getting super frustrated

14. Paix - He looks like he has heaps of potential, one glowing light
15. Joffa - Total waste of space
16. Flegler - Regressing so badly
17. Teo - Underdone and can't do much to stop the rot

Seibs - Totally lost the dressing room, there is little doubt about that and has no answers.
“Regressed to Nappies” got me😂

We stopped being the Broncos the moment we fucked over Bennett. It was shady NSW-like bullshit drama that is set us back years. This team is not the Brisbane Broncos

The handling of that Bennett situation by literally everybody was disgraceful, including Bennett.

I totally agree that this doesn't even feel like a Broncos team anymore, 50% of the team are NSWelshmen and Kiwis who don't even understand what the Queensland culture and mentality is. That never give up, fight for your mate at all costs mentality that the Broncos was literally founded on.

This group is disgraceful.

Boyd, Milford, Joe O and Oates all need to be gone and we fucking knew that during the FIRST fucking pre-season.

If you look at the scores 58-0 , 59-0 and now 27-6

They held the opposition to less than 50% of previous total and they scored a TRY!

Its a MASSIVE improvement to be fair to Boydie, Millionford and the Harvard Scholar.
enjoy yourself, we'll be a shit for a while.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.