Let have a Honesty Session - Knights v Broncos

enjoy yourself, we'll be a shit for a while.
I actually like the Broncos - You guys have some serious talents - but right now its a mix between a superstar Colts Team and an Average Q Cup side.

Haas, Paix, Farnworth, Fifita, Dearden, Coates etc are 2 years off and although playing well arent there yet.

Stay true to these guys - sign for extended deals and they will win you a comp soon enough.

I actually like the Broncos - You guys have some serious talents - but right now its a mix between a superstar Colts Team and an Average Q Cup side.

Haas, Paix, Farnworth, Fifita, Dearden, Coates etc are 2 years off and although playing well arent there yet.

Stay true to these guys - sign for extended deals and they will win you a comp soon enough.
Sadly true. i wasn't being defensive either, i don't mind oppo fans on the forum, and as much as I hate parra, you guys have had a rough trot for a long time so I suppose it's only fair that you shit on us. :)

The handling of that Bennett situation by literally everybody was disgraceful, including Bennett.

I totally agree that this doesn't even feel like a Broncos team anymore, 50% of the team are NSWelshmen and Kiwis who don't even understand what the Queensland culture and mentality is. That never give up, fight for your mate at all costs mentality that the Broncos was literally founded on.

This group is disgraceful.
They all went into business for themselves. One of them had points on the board and the situation shouldn’t have happened where he had to defend himself or dig his heels in.

We were fucked by a decision that even us, a bunch of nobodies could tell was a terrible idea. We were fucked by a signing that even I, again, a nobody, was able to tell was a terrible idea.

The decision makers need to be held accountable and Seibold should not last the week. The fucker has done nothing in first grade. The Rabbitohs made it work off individual effort, it had nothing to do with his coaching. Pass it to Inglis became pass it to Fifita when he signed with us. That is all he’s done. Anyone in the media who supported the decision needs to put their hand up and say they were wrong too. I’m legitimately heated about this because the answers were so fucking obvious at the time.

I've been defensive of Milford for a while..but he needs to be benched or dropped. Usually I would blame no go forward on why he is having issues. That's still a problem but he isn't even trying anymore. Our attack is disgraceful and needs a big overhaul. I would start by letting him hav Ed a big think about his future. Other than that the 2 sin bin decisions were disgraceful.

I've been defensive of Milford for a while..but he needs to be benched or dropped. Usually I would blame no go forward on why he is having issues. That's still a problem but he isn't even trying anymore. Our attack is disgraceful and needs a big overhaul. I would start by letting him hav Ed a big think about his future. Other than that the 2 sin bin decisions were disgraceful.

One of the sin bins was disgraceful, the other I was ok with.

Is this the same Haas and Fifita who have already played origin?

How long can Seibold last with the board (honestly) if we are wooden spooner will he still be there next year

Didn’t look like any feelings were hurt during the honesty session....no one played like theyhad a point to prove

Last edited:
5c6f60927669d975ddc97be136a85a51.jpg

Fark, they're going to hang on to him until he's limboed under whatever low bar they've set to let them part ways without paying him out, aren't they? Going to be a long season...
If they want to avoid a payout its going to be a long 3 seasons at least.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.