Let the off season review begin

Now that we know Kev is one of the people leading the review, identifying the issue should look something like this:
Or this..
IMG 1113

Or this ..
IMG 1114

So when do the players come back? I assume then Walsh is going to free agency.

well, if you believe Badel 😝 Walsh is the problem.

he wrote an article about how much of an issue Walsh is, how he does whatever he wants because the staff are too afraid of offending him.

he says Walsh is “moody” and “highly strung”

he says Walsh calls the shots not the club hierarchy

p.s later in the same article he says we should be head hunting Cam Smith for Ikin's old job

If this review doesn't get us a new recruitment and retention manager it has failed IMO. We're paying Cobbo $650k a year ffs. Ridiculous figures. That is more than Brian To'o.
Then we get to Staggs who is on $700k which is way too much also.

well, if you believe Badel 😝 Walsh is the problem.

he wrote an article about how much of an issue Walsh is, how he does whatever he wants because the staff are too afraid of offending him.

he says Walsh is “moody” and “highly strung”

he says Walsh calls the shots not the club hierarchy

p.s later in the same article he says we should be head hunting Cam Smith for Ikin's old job

Wait ! What the only NRL player I have ever heard of warming up shirtless ? No surely not !
Should have kept Tesi . LOL .

Has to’o ever had a sook about wanting to play fullback or centres? Just seems to go about his business on the wing.

There was reports that he was whinging about his pay cheque though.

To the point of even possibly asking for a release ... Penrith obviously resolved it before it got to that stage

There was reports that he was whinging about his pay cheque though.

To the point of even possibly asking for a release ... Penrith obviously resolved it before it got to that stage
I think it was more to do about how all his friends were leaving the club and the media were trying to make him out like he wasn't happy about it.

If this review doesn't get us a new recruitment and retention manager it has failed IMO. We're paying Cobbo $650k a year ffs. Ridiculous figures. That is more than Brian To'o.
Then we get to Staggs who is on $700k which is way too much also.
The going rate for Centres this is probably slightly below market rate, Also To'o is being paid a sum that wouldn't be possible anywhere else and that should be factored in.

Cobbo up till Origin 1 this year was pretty much Elite I would say but the contract doesn't go down when the form does so of course it can look bad now.

Staggs on 700k is perfectly fine, Lomax for example will be on 100k more next year at Centre a position he hasn't shined ln for years.

Active Now

• marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • mrtij
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.