Let the off season review begin

My 2¢ on Ikin. He saw an upcoming problem, we have a very good hooker and Kev's son who's alright.

We re-signed Paix, Mozer and Smoothy pretty close to each other. Billy was last year or early this year.

I think someone may have tried to push/force Billy out or at least force the issue.

And we have Bukowski too. We must have at least a million tied up in just hookers. Mental.

Then Ikin got punted.

My 2¢ on Ikin. He saw an upcoming problem, we have a very good hooker and Kev's son who's alright.

We re-signed Paix, Mozer and Smoothy pretty close to each other. Billy was last year or early this year.

I think someone may have tried to push/force Billy out or at least force the issue.

And we have Bukowski too. We must have at least a million tied up in just hookers. Mental.

Then Ikin got punted.
I know Ikin applied for DDs job. Unsuccessful, but his worth still valued. DD offered him an alternate role that peaked his interest. Gone within a year. Gordie being a mouthpiece for Walter's talking crap about Ikin.

On this forum, Walter's fanatics all say it's a nothing story. Bring it up, they all say it's a nothing issue. Gus Gould is a king maker behind the scenes. Having someone like Ikin, and his voice respected, would have been interesting.

Of course, as we now know, Keb is the only voice he wants, or the Broncos need.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.