Let's bag the Titans

Boofhead said:
Nashy said:
Did you post a photo of a real halfback, because the Titans have never had one... or were you reminding us what a QLD halfback looks like?

r240433_974120.jpg

I would take the Clive Churchill, Premiership winning half back in 2005 and the Dally M Halfback of the year 2010 over this nuffie.

So your comeback to a QLD supporter is to post a picture of a shitty halfback who played for NSW?

If Scott Prince is such a shit hot Halfback. How did a Matt Orford lead team only lose to them by 1 point?

Nashy said:
Boofhead said:
Don't pretend that you guys wouldn't take him in a heart beat.

http://www.nrl.com/Video/2011GameAnalys ... &time=1974

Yeah... I actually wouldn't. I dunno. The diving, constant whinging and crying, and pretty crappy play making doesn't really do it for me.

Sure, our "halfback" is shit. At least he keeps his mouth shut and lets the refs do their job.
I wouldn't take Prince anyway. lol 5 year contract he'll need a walking stick in a couple of years [icon_lol1.

Wallace has outplayed Prince this year and has been one of our best the last few games.

Just for a reminder, Titans are equal 15th [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Nashy said:
Boofhead said:
Nashy said:
Did you post a photo of a real halfback, because the Titans have never had one... or were you reminding us what a QLD halfback looks like?

r240433_974120.jpg

I would take the Clive Churchill, Premiership winning half back in 2005 and the Dally M Halfback of the year 2010 over this nuffie.

So your comeback to a QLD supporter is to post a picture of a shitty halfback who played for NSW?

I was actually replying to you saying that the Titans never had a real half back, which you and I know is a ridiculous statement. The bloke has had a rough start to the season, all players go through rough patches (even Lockyer). Feel free to bookmark this page and call me up on it at the end of the season if he doesn't come good; but trust me, he will come good.

Lockyer and Thurston put together the best combination for QLD, Prince didn't take his opportunity. But when he did play for QLD he was brilliant.

Shame it doesn't translate to club games. Anyway, if we're talking about milking, then he's a fine penalty milker.

Nashy said:
If Scott Prince is such a shit hot Halfback. How did a Matt Orford lead team only lose to them by 1 point?

Prince didn't play in this game.

[icon_lol1.

More to the point. Peter Wallace vs Scott Prince

2008 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 25-21
2008 @ Skilled: Prince won 26-24
2009 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 32-18
2009 @ Skilled: Prince won 34-18
2009 @ Skilled: Wallace won 40-32
2010 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 28-6
2010 @ Skilled: Wallace won 24-10
2011 @ Skilled: Wallace won 14-8

Wallace 6, Prince 2.

Wallace > Prince [icon_lol1.

broncospwn said:
Nashy said:
Boofhead said:

Yeah... I actually wouldn't. I dunno. The diving, constant whinging and crying, and pretty crappy play making doesn't really do it for me.

Sure, our "halfback" is shit. At least he keeps his mouth shut and lets the refs do their job.
I wouldn't take Prince anyway. lol 5 year contract he'll need a walking stick in a couple of years [icon_lol1.

Wallace has outplayed Prince this year and has been one of our best the last few games.

2 points from being in the top 8.

Boofhead said:
broncospwn said:
Nashy said:
Boofhead said:

2 points from being in the top 8.
Equal 15th with Parramatta

Put it this way. If the Titans can't beat a Jarryd Hayne-less Parramatta, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

Coxy said:
More to the point. Peter Wallace vs Scott Prince

2008 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 25-21
2008 @ Skilled: Prince won 26-24
2009 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 32-18
2009 @ Skilled: Prince won 34-18
2009 @ Skilled: Wallace won 40-32
2010 @ Suncorp: Wallace won 28-6
2010 @ Skilled: Wallace won 24-10
2011 @ Skilled: Wallace won 14-8

Wallace 6, Prince 2.

Wallace > Prince [icon_lol1.

Broncos go shit hot against us; I'll take that but Wallace didn't beat us in these games it was more on the end of Lockyer bouncing fields goals in and us throwing intercept passes to slow forwards in the last minute.

All I know is that at the start of the season, before a ball was even kicked - everyone here was pretty quick to write off Walace which is understandable - I rate Shane Perry higher.

Titans - choose not to retain Nathan Friend, a player who's played 97 games, because of salary cap pressures.

Titans - choose to approach Nate Myles, Ryan Tandy and Beau Champion.

Oh, and don't misunderstand me, I'd replace Wallace with any decent halfback we could get.
Except Prince. [icon_razz1

Who ate all the
regular_meat_pie.jpeg

Who ate all the
regular_meat_pie.jpeg

473182-michael-searle-gold-coast-titans-ceo.jpg

fat bastard

fat bastard

ate all the
regular_meat_pie.jpeg

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Griffo
  • Broncorob
  • Horseheadsup
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.