Lillyman signs with Warriors

Good luck to him. The Warriors are hardly from NZ anymore are they. McKinnon, Price, Rovelli, Witt, Tate, Fien, Henderson and now Lillyman, half of them are bloody aussies.

He's not a bad club player. Should do pretty well there.

Solid buy for the Warriors.

We should have picked him up.

The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="The Rock":3pfca54y]
Lachy said:
Besides Willie Mason aye Rocky?

Um no.
Carl Webb lol.

Exactly... [icon_lol1.[/quote:3pfca54y]

Funny he was nominated in that leagues best player poll ROFL! Not to mention Todd Carney won it over scott prince, lockyer, hodges, etc hahaha, Speak about rigged.

broncospwn said:
The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="The Rock":6polltrz]
Lachy said:

Um no.
Carl Webb lol.

Exactly... [icon_lol1.

Not to mention Todd Carney won it over scott prince, lockyer, hodges, etc hahaha, Speak about rigged.[/quote:6polltrz]

Yeah, I don't mind the Carney thing. He was only winning because of all the Raiders supporters getting on and voting for him. What worse though IMO, is that Anasta was coming second and he would have been coming first if it wasn't for the Raiders fans.... [icon_confu

Anasta has been nothing short of amazing this year for the Roosters, I am glad NSW keep ignoring him because he never lets them down and is tough. Was the poll for best player this season or just favourite player or something?

The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="The Rock":27oobnen]
Lachy said:

Um no.
Carl Webb lol.

Exactly... [icon_lol1.[/quote:27oobnen]

What about Danny Nutley?!

On topic though, Lillyman is a good pick-up for the warriors. Will make a lot of tackles for them, backrow will be pretty good next year with Mannering, Lillyman and Luck!

They arent spectacular players by any means but they get the job done.

Mannering is a gun, very underrated player. Not to say Luck isn't much the same lol

Clintos said:
Good luck to him. The Warriors are hardly from NZ anymore are they. McKinnon, Price, Rovelli, Witt, Tate, Fien, Henderson and now Lillyman, half of them are bloody aussies.

I heard they've done a nationality swap with the Rabbits...

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Anasta has been nothing short of amazing this year for the Roosters, I am glad NSW keep ignoring him because he never lets them down and is tough. Was the poll for best player this season or just favourite player or something?

Either way hes still not better than Prince this year.

broncospwn said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Either way hes still not better than Prince this year.

No he is not but if I was picking a side for the season thus far they are the halves without any doubt.

Yeh very solid club player, still confused about why he was selected for origin though.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.