Live Broncos Trivia- Wednesday Night 8PM

When ya'll wanna do this.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good job, guys (I think, I haven't checked any answers). I'll mark all this shit and get back to you sometime hopefully in the next hour or so with the scores.

15. We lose 10-7. Jordan Kahu scores 3 of the points we scored, but also touches the ball before it travels 10 metres on an attempted short kick off. This is the catalyst for our opposition to come back.
I remember this game and play clearly.

810861088little-toast-dance-holiday-celebration.gif

15. We lose 10-7. Jordan Kahu scores 3 of the points we scored, but also touches the ball before it travels 10 metres on an attempted short kick off. This is the catalyst for our opposition to come back.

I remember the game ... but fucked if i can remember who it was against

Well that was a fuckload of fun but I think I am going to be shaking hands with myself tonight if you know what I mean. Thanks @pennywisealfie

That fucking knights game I remember so clearly too but I tricked myself into thinking we had beaten it against south’s for some reason. I was hungover as **** and fell asleep as the game kicked off. Woke up and the score was 24-6 or 28-6 at half time and I was dirty because I’d missed all the action. Then went on to put nearly 50 on them in the second half.

I put lindner. Have since found out not the case

same. that's who came straight to mind since he was a QLD origin player.

checked later and he seemed to play or coach for pretty much every team around south east QLD except us

That first list round was hectic as all shit. The second round was intense when it was 20 seconds
Third round was the sweet spot

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • eggstar10
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Inknition
  • Wolfie
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.