LIVE DISCUSSION - State of Origin 2013 - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carn QUEENSLAND!

This fella is a ****.

What happened to the days of having a band rock out before a game instead of this poo. If its gotta be pop-r&b at least get someone in with talent.

GO THE BLUES. The whole state is behind you and I know you will do us proud tonight. GO BLUES GO BLUES GO BLUES

Ugh, looks like we are starting with both Shillo and Myles. I was hoping one of them started on the bench - when the likes of Fifta and co come on after 20 minutes and Thaiday and Myles move into the front row they'll already be tiring after playing the first 20. It could be really troublesome for us.

Anyone see Fatty interviewing Mal?

Mal gave me so much confidence with his final words:

Fatty (all pumped and excitied): "Come on you Queenslanders"
Mal: (calm as ever) "We'll be right"

I was pretty nervous about tonight but Mal just made me a little more confident. I reckon he know's he's got them primed, that's what im hoping anyway!

GO QUEENSLAND!

What am I watching? Parker is putting in 200% and the rest of the team just keeps derping it up.

We're lucky that NSWailes are derping it up as much as we are

Blues deserve the lead.

Pretty bloody lucky at this point though. Seems like kicking into the Maroons is the new play.

They're looking to smash us in defence and we look like we're just going through the motions with absolutely no urgency or venom.

This is shit

Gallen .. .what a fucking grub !!

so you can just start belting into someone and get nothing?

DONT FUCKING TAKE THAT SHIT, USE IT IN THE 2ND HALF. We are fucking QLDer's put it back on that dirty grub now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.