LIVE DISCUSSION - State of Origin 2013 - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Hodges finally does something good for QLD! Yer!

Cmon boys theyve dominated all night and they're only 8 in front turn this round now.

keep it rolling ya slow old bastards!

Someone tell me why Harrison is favoured over Parker?

That's the game, well done Twiz, dukey, Bman and Edo.

Hopefully all the players are fit and we bring in some better players like Hannant and Papalli on the bench. I'd like to see DCE get a spot too, Smith was really tiring after 60 or so minutes, and losing him or the halves pretty much kills any chances you might have. His defence is easily better than Gillett's too, so it doesn't matter if he isn't a forward.

So something like

14. DCE
15. Parker
16. Hannant
17. Papalli

Someone tell me why Harrison is favoured over Parker?
Dunno, we looked absolutely lost until Parker came onto the field and started getting us metre gaining in the forwards, terrible first half but the 2nd half was an improvement, good win by the blues but I'm not too concerned.

Yet another Origin game where we have the worst possible start and cannot claw our way back.

Points for tonight would be

3 - Parker
2 - Hodges
1 - Slater

Everyone else was pretty garbage, I didn't even realise Thurston was playing until the second half, and Cronk's kicking game was extremely ordinary, we missed Hannant's go forward big time, and also Pappali off the bench.

That was bullshit. Hometown reffing to the max on all sorts of everything, and Gallen should have had at least 10 in the bin.

QLD played like shit. So disappointed. No urgency, no pace, we looked like we'd already played a game at the kickoff. Hope you've got a Plan B, Mal, cuz that one doesn't work.

Blues were good, real good. As with last year - they won't play better all series, whereas we've got about 200% improvement. Still think we'll win the series but damn, not if we play like that!!

**** it, ruined my week.

just a dumb performance by qld tonight. kicked to ferguson all night who is renowned for catching. then when we needed points we still took one out hit ups. just a dumb game plan

inglis has to go to fullback

Doesn't matter if you've won 7 series or lost 7 series, losing an Origin game sucks.

Thought the Blues totally out enthused us to open the series. Better kicking game, better defensive game, smarter offence - we had a dig but it seemed like we didn't have a clue.

Series is far from over. Would love to see how the Maroons respond at Suncorp.

Speaking of home town reffing how good was that last NSW penalty?

A definition of a milk, Hayne should have been penalised for being a terrible actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncomax
  • TimWhatley
  • Volvo Driver
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • lynx000
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bert_lifts
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.