LIVE DISCUSSION - State of Origin 2013 - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was smart from Gallen really, what were the refs going to do? Bin him in NSW?

Blues deserve the lead.

Pretty bloody lucky at this point though. Seems like kicking into the Maroons is the new play.

3 times ?

Repeat sets ??

How the **** does that work ???

We are in all sorts. Need a big lift if we are to get up tonight. Gallen should have been sent off. Pure grub.

Like I said, NSW deserve the lead.

Refs. clearly home town reffing though. NSW's defence was testing the limits from the opening moments yet they get a penalty for a hand on the ball? BS

It was smart from Gallen really, what were the refs going to do? Bin him in NSW?

If Myles retaliates ... yes, they'll send him off.

Total clusterfuck as far as officiating is concerned.

I was worried the Bloos would get away with dirty tactics tonight and so far i'm not surprised.

I'm still confident about this series.

NSW has been fluking quite a bit tonight.
QLD always starts slow.
Thurston has an injured groin or whatever.
No Hannant/props on the bench.
Pearce is still worthless.

Hodges has been our best so far with Parker, Myles and a few good touches from Te'o.

The Gallen-Myles rivalry resumes Gallen should get a suspension for that. NSW have been playing very well using their mobile forwards to their advantage and it's paid off with a 14 point lead. Can never rule out the Maroons this game is far from over. GO THE BLUES 40 TO GO U CAN DO IT.

Gallen will get suspended just enough to allow him to play game 2

JT needs to be kicking.

His groin will explode.

Cant believe he's playing if he can't kick

NSW are on fire, they are really playing well.

On Gallen, I hope his knee explodes.

Gallen should have been binned for 10 mins or sent off.

I reckon we need to put Inglis at fullback to finish the game off. He hasn't been getting too much good ball, and he's just better than Slater.

Why does the ref keep taking us back 12-15m?

JT is playing busted.

We should have given DCE a go

JT is playing busted.

We should have given DCE a go

It would have been nice to have him on the bench. People saying Smith plays the full 80 - that's because he's forced too. You can tell he needs a breather. And DCE would be able to replace Thurston too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Spoon
  • Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.