NEWS Locky on the coaching swap.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Darren Lockyer says falling out with Wayne Bennett was inevitable after the coach’s volatile Brisbane exit last year.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bennett and Walters want to have an entitled sook about it, that's not Locky's problem

It's disappointing, I do love both of them as a Broncos fan and hope they can work it out. I hope when it's all done and dusted post career, Bennett is welcome back at the club.

It's disappointing, I do love both of them as a Broncos fan and hope they can work it out. I hope when it's all done and dusted post career, Bennett is welcome back at the club.

Yeah mate absolutely. I hope when the dust has settled Bennett and the Broncos repair their relationship.

Hell hath no fury like a Wayne Bennett scorned......

mehhh.

How disappointing for Lockyer. Sorry Wayne, I am on Team Locky. [HASHTAG]#TeamLocky[/HASHTAG]
It's fair enough to pick a side I guess but what about considering that Locky is the common element here. He isn't getting on with WB, he isn't getting on with Kevvie, maybe it's Locky !!!! Nah, it's more likely Locky just finds himself in the middle but I'd bet my bottom dollar that he voted for Wayne's dumping and voted against Kevvie getting a shot and I'd even guess both WB and Walters know it.

It's fair enough to pick a side I guess but what about considering that Locky is the common element here. He isn't getting on with WB, he isn't getting on with Kevvie, maybe it's Locky !!!! Nah, it's more likely Locky just finds himself in the middle but I'd bet my bottom dollar that he voted for Wayne's dumping and voted against Kevvie getting a shot and I'd even guess both WB and Walters know it.

I’m not taking sides because all of these guys are idols of mine but if Locky was a part of those decisions, I commend his professional opinion because they were the right ones.

That's what you would want from your board members, guys who are willing to put their personal feelings aside for the good of the club. That would have taken a lot of guts to vote against these friends of his and then probably tell them he did so. Respect to Locky.

Yeah I doubt all that but I don't really give a ****.

During career: "I'm just happy to be part of the team, and contribute anyway I can for the betterment of the team!"
After career: "If I don't get what I want I'll sulk like a little baby!"

It appears very petulant of Wayne and Walters from the outside looking in. Love all of these guys, but Club first.
Team Locky all the way. Even if his hair is as confronting AF.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.