Lockyer switch to Fullback in 2010?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Well said Mick. I get sick of people highlighting "missed tackle counts", and tackle counts for that matter...especially loser forwards like Fitzgibbon and Johnson who are 90% of the time the third man in.

Wait are you talking about stats in general or Locky's D?

Cause I'm getting sick of people sticking up for Locky's D! (at times)

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Anonymous person said:
the only thing Hunts charge on Moi Moi was good for is making everyone laugh at how pitiful his one-on-one defense is/was lol.

Ok so you stick the boot into anything a Bronco does.. why are you here?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
lockyer47 said:
Coxy said:
Well said Mick. I get sick of people highlighting "missed tackle counts", and tackle counts for that matter...especially loser forwards like Fitzgibbon and Johnson who are 90% of the time the third man in.

Wait are you talking about stats in general or Locky's D?

Cause I'm getting sick of people sticking up for Locky's D! (at times)

Stats in general, not Locky specifically. He's had some shockers, no doubt.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
draggx said:
Anonymous person said:
the only thing Hunts charge on Moi Moi was good for is making everyone laugh at how pitiful his one-on-one defense is/was lol.

Ok so you stick the boot into anything a Bronco does.. why are you here?

Stirring - typical, nothing better to do then try and annoy people on the interweb - a bit lame methinks

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
.Brisbane Broncos captain Darren Lockyer's planned move to fullback is set to be aborted, with Justin Hodges emerging as the front-runner to fill Karmichael Hunt's No.1 jumper.

Broncos coach Ivan Henjak dropped a bombshell last month when he revealed he was considering shifting Lockyer, who has been a revelation at five-eighth since his switch from fullback in 2004.

But Henjak has cooled on the idea, saying Lockyer will not be forced to relinquish his No.6 jumper if the Test skipper has reservations about returning to the position he once dominated.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

So now he says it could be Anyone but points out Hodges.. Henjak rocks with pulling the media along.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
this article actually came out a day after Hodges actually got injured

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I'm not going to btoher reading this thread. But anyone suggesting our slow tackless captain should go back to FB is a fool.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Nashy said:
I'm not going to btoher reading this thread. But anyone suggesting our slow tackless captain should go back to FB is a fool.

1260910335.gif

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
All Locky needs to have a real shot at fullback again is...

getsomenuts.jpg

Active Now

• Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.