Lockyer, Wallace & Stagg to return

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock said:
Alec said:
Lockyer at fullback would mean he'll be tackled even more so than at 5/8th (due to him bringing the ball back). I'd say that's probably more dangerous than him making more tackles, and he can be subbed off anyway when he gets tired.

Not necessarily - Fullback's don't bring the ball back on EVERY occasion, and a lot of the time they link up with their wingers anyway. Definitely not more dangerous than making 20 tackles a game.

Most of the tackles that he'd make would be as a second or third man coming in. And I dunno about the rest of you as well, but I cringe every time I see him get tackled these days. And as a fullback, I'd imagine he'll have to bring the ball back at least 7 or 8 times. There's also no doubt the opposition would be targeting him with bombs as well, smashing him as soon as he catches it...

haha Lockyer at fullback is a terrible idea

Locking thread as has turned into talk re Bulldogs game and we know where that should be discussed.

If it's about Locky and where he should play then please go to injury thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.