Long-term Halfback

Who is our best Half Back in the Club

• Total voters
P

Ponga01

QCup Player
Apr 27, 2019
Niko ain’t going to win us any premiership.

Tom Dearden looks like a good prospect but he is a bit young.

Still not sure on Sean O’Sullivan.

Or we could sign someone?

Last edited:
I don't think we can predict who is going to be our long term halfback. Club seems to be hedging their bets on Dearden, but you never know, he could be Nikorima 2.0.

I think it's more interesting who will be there over the next 2 or so years.

Last edited:
Gotta sign a proven player. We tried hedging our bets on juniors over the past few years and frankly it hasn't worked. The Broncs have lacked good game management pretty much since Locky retired.

By round 1 2021 I can’t foresee Boyd, Roberts, Nikorima or Glenn still being around. I also think TPJ will walk.

Will be interesting if Seibold has the pulling power in the market place.

Gotta sign a proven player. We tried hedging our bets on juniors over the past few years and frankly it hasn't worked. The Broncs have lacked good game management pretty much since Locky retired.

We also haven't had a good lot of junior halves come through like we have atm

Its deardens to lose. Who knows really, Seymour started off well and was supposed to be the next big thing but injuries and off field derailed that.

Still think boyd is best off as a hooker long term.

Last edited:
O’Sullivan just had a pretty good game against the Pride. Lots of talk and was involved in a lot

Just out of curiosity, would anyone here want to have Ash Taylor back now? lol

We should back one of our young halves to come in and do the job. We need to focus on going out and by a fullback.

Ugh OP, please change your Display Pic.

He's playing through a knee injury that was supposed to keep him out for 3-4 weeks right now, that's what I put his lack of involvement down to. I'd take him back, but I wouldn't be paying anywhere near $1m, Titans can pay half of that shit.

absolutely ... if we could get him for what he's actually worth ... not the massive overs the Titans were foolish enough to give him

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.