OFFICIAL Maloney to Cronulla

Sharks will somehow **** it up, as much as I'd like them to do well.

Looks like Townsend is going back to the Sharks too.

I am guessing this means Bird to lock and Gallen to finally get fucked?

Yeah I figure this will be Gallen's last year, he's 34 and still wants top dollar money.

Good signing for the Sharks, Maloney is a good player.

Salford are chasing 2 props pretty hard apparently. Rumours are that one of them is Gallen, even though he predominantly plays lock. Would be good to not even be in the same country as him. Should take Greg Bird with him

Well if you can't beat them, join them.

I think they will improve in 2016, not by much though.

If they get Townsend, I would put Bird at centre, Holmes at 1 and sign a good winger.

Their back line is looking better.

Last edited:
He is a good enough player, but like it has been said in another thread, pairing him with the player most similar to him could be troublesome. Not much creativity.

He is a good enough player, but like it has been said in another thread, pairing him with the player most similar to him could be troublesome. Not much creativity.

I got dis.....

5888232-3x2-940x627.jpg

Looks like Townsend is going back to the Sharks too.

I am guessing this means Bird to lock and Gallen to finally get fucked?

Apparently center is Bird's preferred position, so he is likely to play there

Apparently center is Bird's preferred position, so he is likely to play there

Wonder if that means that Gerard Beale would be on the outer again.. #TheReturn ?

Beale won't come back to play wing.

Beale was pretty damn good at the Dragons. But there isn't much need for him anymore at the Broncs.

I don't think anyone does, that's the joke.

My joke detection meter is faulty tonight... I'm on night shift tonight and my next door neighbour decided to keep me awake with loud music while i was trying to sleep during the day. So I'm running on fumes now.

I don't know if any of you watched the Sharks game but Beale was good, real good. There is nothing wrong with his play and I doubt he'd let any team down that he plays for. I wish the Sharks well, now and in the future.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.