OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Fantastic if true. Looking forward to the tears from opposition supporters about how we are obviously cheating the cap to be able to sign one of our own players.

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Player
This will be purely sponsorship related

They're talking it up as big as they can to get high engagement for their new partner.

Bait

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
In the interests of expansion, rather than move one of the teams out of Sydney the NRL has decided to relocate the Broncos to Perth. Heard that from Braith Anastas cousins pizza delivery guy. Expect a write up from Badel prior to 7am tomorrow.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
7 am seems a bit early for the "biggest announcement in Broncos history" ... aren't these things usually done at 10am

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
7 am seems a bit early for the "biggest announcement in Broncos history" ... aren't these things usually done at 10am
It won't actually be announced at 7AM. That's when the broadcast will start but they will drag it out.

It will be like those articles on Facebook where the caption is like, 'One man goes fishing and you won't believe what he caught!' And then it will be one of those articles where you have to keep clicking next and they drag it out as long as possible to keep getting clicks. With a lot of people, curiosity will get the better of them and they will stick around until it's revealed.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I endured the 40 minute replay of today's episode and nothing.

I thought the Super Dave prediction would be right in line, but now I think it probably has something to do closer to home.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter