OFFICIAL Margaux Parker doesn't announce that Corey will play the 9s

Gaz

NRL Player
Triple M 104.5 Margot Parker to announce Broncos breaking news ( biggest in Broncos history apparently) at 7:00am tomorrow morning. Don't shoot me if it’s not what it seems I’m only the messenger.
Correction - I'm told it’s Monday morning ? - apologies !
Agree with other posters - gotta be Triple M sponsorship.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏

It's tomorrow morning, and you can tell it's tongue in cheek shit, it'll be a sponsorship deal with Triple M or something of the sort.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
I can't wait...not.

I'll rely on BHQ to inform me if there's anything significant I need to know.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep

It's tomorrow morning, and you can tell it's tongue in cheek shit, it'll be a sponsorship deal with Triple M or something of the sort.
Maybe it’s to announce that they are gonna sponsor boyd and McCullough to do a morning show which then allows Brisbane to re sign them to upgraded longer deals in the process

Culhwch

QCup Player
She got shut down. So I guess the MMM sponsorship deal wasn't quite finalised in time.

Last edited:

Gaz

NRL Player
So, what's the scoop?
A dud. Told us nothing - claimed she went off too early. May have been censored. Claims there is a story but will come out later. Says she sometimes puts her mouth into gear before her brain. Bad look.

Bongo

QCup Player
There is talk Ponga is negotiating his next deal himself. Maybe he is coming our way...

KnToad

QCup Player
Sunshine Coast
Well it worked🤣🤣 I wonder how many people tuned in and listened to the dribble for a couple of hours hoping to hear the “biggest story in history”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter