Martin Kennedy signs with Broncos

No matter what happens Cronulla will be most affected by this drama by a long shot. The Sharks have so much shit in their boots it isn't funny.

Prob going to be griffins excuse for another bad season and whites for allowing griffin to see out 2015.

Apparently it's related to possession. Not trafficking or using it. Still carries a max 2 year ban. Sounds like his mate did the old "can you please keep this paper bag at your place for a few weeks"?

Not ideal. Lets just wait and see how this plays out

From what I am now reading about the whole ASADA / NRL investigation it seem that the Cronulla PLAYERS are just going to get a smack on the wrist while the coach and staff cop the punishment and any other player outside the sharks will be gone for the 2 year duration - how do the work that out

so where is the statement from the Broncos saying YES they new about it when he signed or have been told about it and have been in talks with ASADA and NRL about it and we will support him as and if we can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I am now reading about the whole ASADA / NRL investigation it seem that the Cronulla PLAYERS are just going to get a smack on the wrist while the coach and staff cop the punishment and any other player outside the sharks will be gone for the 2 year duration - how do the work that out

Not sure if that is accurate. The discussions that happened yesterday are purely the NRL's findings. They can't go banning players until the ASADA investigation is wrapped up (and ASADA have to sign off on any bannings I believe). But right now there is enough evidence for the NRL to sanction Cronulla on the grounds of bringing the game in to disrepute.

The Cronulla boys will definitely be getting some bans, as will a few others I believe. But interviews are still taking place.

Newcastle are in the same boat as us if they lose snowden and Jeremy smith. I think it goes to show how shambolic this whole situation is if they let a player who could be sitting out for 2 years sign with a new club like 2 months earlier, if of course these rumours about Kennedy come to fruition. The nrl has dropped the ball as much as these asada clowns in this whole mess.

I'm not really sure what the NRL could have done, I mean what are they supposed to say sorry Marto your just coming into your prime and about to score one of maybe 3 big earning contracts in your career but sorry you MIGHT be guilty so we refuse to register your contract?

Also O'Donnell officially just announced his retirement.... Would be a handy pick-up on the cheap if we lose Kennedy.

I'm not really sure what the NRL could have done, I mean what are they supposed to say sorry Marto your just coming into your prime and about to score one of maybe 3 big earning contracts in your career but sorry you MIGHT be guilty so we refuse to register your contract?

Also O'Donnell officially just announced his retirement.... Would be a handy pick-up on the cheap if we lose Kennedy.
**** NO! O'Donnell is where I draw the line! :motz:

Agree .......**** that piece of shit LOD

I honestly don't think he would be that bad of a pick up considering how cheap he'd come... Add some mongrel at least and keep Thiaday from the front row.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Spooky1013
  • mrslong
  • lynx000
  • Skathen
  • phoenix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.