Martin Kennedy signs with Broncos

Gotta keep Dodds. Really started playing well before his injury this year. I'd rather get rid of Hannant tbh.

You know what, I think the two are similar. I would like to get rid of both, but would be happy with getting rid of just Hannant. He's on more than what he is worth. People used to hate running at Webke, Civo, Tallis etc. No one cares about hitting the soft marshmallow polar bear. Hell Dodds hits harder than him. I'm hoping Kennedy brings in that fear.

So some of you guys want to keep Dodds but let Hala go? What the hell?? Hala could be anything, Dodds could be well...what he already is, nothing.

I think Dodds (and similarly Stagg) are excellent players to have in any squad. Your depth will always be tested during the season, and they are easily first grade standard players. I wouldn't be getting rid of either if we can help it, especially as they should be pretty damn cheap.

And that's a fair point Alec as long as both of them come cheap, but Hannant is not worth what we pay him. What do we pay him? Wouldn't have a clue but I would bet my house on it being overs. If he keeps injuring his calf next year or any other injury lets cut him loose.

When Hannant has been fit he has been one of our best. He's been so underrated here.

I agree. He's one that has been considered 'over-rated' for so long now that he's actually now under-rated.

Yep if you actually go to a game live, you see just how much Hannant offers when he is fit.

He doesn't offer enough for what he is getting paid to do, he's got heart though I will give him that. I remember when he sprinted faster than most of our slim guys down the field to chase someone down. Was pretty damn funny. At the end of the day he's too inconsistent and too soft.

I think $400k is fair for someone of his calibre if he's mostly fit which he normally is. To be worth 450k I think you need to be in the top 5 props in the game. Which if his passing game was utilized he would be. Definitely not worth getting rid of. But not worth an upgrade

I thought the Roosters players were in the clear? I'm sure I read an article before the GF (although the players weren't named) that said they informed the NRL when it actually happened....

Long story short, it was a bit of a non event.

I thought the Roosters players were in the clear? I'm sure I read an article before the GF (although the players weren't named) that said they informed the NRL when it actually happened....

Long story short, it was a bit of a non event.
Those were different players named so Kennedy interview on something else entirely, there was also talk of recreational drug use (can't be Kennedy though as said NSW players).

Cheers. I knew I'd read something regarding the Rooters and drugs, just couldn't remember what.

Yeah they all do drugs, it's just taken ASADA a little while to officially figure it out, that's all.

It also says that Stewart Mills might be in trouble as well.

Ben Barba might as well admit to using supplements at this rate.:Cry:

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.