Martin Kennedy signs with Broncos

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Looking forward to him denting opposition defensive lines next year :)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Haha

So these days you need to say that you intend to give a sign that you will sign a form that means you intend to sign a another form about your intention to sign the actual signing form with your signature on the signing line?

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013
Well sign me up for some of that shit is what I say! I have no idea what I am talking about really, just wanted to put another signing sentence in there to make myself feel like I am part of the crowd and not some lonely fool in the corner who people poke a stick at and laugh at.

On the signing, I really hope they didn't pay too much for him, or maybe he is worth some decent coin? I haven't seen him play and the only thing I know is that he was 18th man for state of origin.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Therefore there are good signs his signing will indicate the signs are that Brisbane is rising.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Well sign me up for some of that **** is what I say! I have no idea what I am talking about really, just wanted to put another signing sentence in there to make myself feel like I am part of the crowd and not some lonely fool in the corner who people poke a stick at and laugh at.

On the signing, I really hope they didn't pay too much for him, or maybe he is worth some decent coin? I haven't seen him play and the only thing I know is that he was 18th man for state of origin.
And is also the owner of one of the most impressive falcons ever, as has been discussed before. Do yourself a favour and goggle it.

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013
Hahaha, so he's that guy. Love it, one of the best falcons ever that's for sure.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Next month there will be another announcement to confirm he has signed. Then the month after, another press conference to remind everyone we signed him.

We've got it Broncos management. Put the podium away until we get Milford.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
He'll have to develop a muffin top before he gets a look in with us, we can't have him showing our captain up.

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013
He is lean for what was it 119 kgs? We could do with a big fella strong enough to bust through the defense and score a try. He ran some good lines too. All our forwards get stopped and held up over the try line. Glenn used to do that for us, but we stopped using him that way. I wonder if he's running the same lines that he used to?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Have to say, the majority of those come down to pretty poor defence. I didn't think he was that big though, and thought the 118 - 120kg mark was an over-exaggeration, but he looked every bit that big in the clips. Hook's going to LOVE him. Please please please just leave him alone though, he can play big minutes as he is, don't turn him in to a 125kg+ 5-minute fatty.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
He's a great player but god damn prop highlight reels are boring.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
He isn't a bad player but i've got no idea why so many people on here talk him up like his the next Shane Webcke or something. Good ball runner who runs his lines well but I would like to see us sign some fast scoring backs and halves that can direct the team around. Kennedy will be on the bench and will make an impact.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He isn't a bad player but i've got no idea why so many people on here talk him up like his the next Shane Webcke or something. Good ball runner who runs his lines well but I would like to see us sign some fast scoring backs and halves that can direct the team around. Kennedy will be on the bench and will make an impact.

I think we would all like that including the club... doesn't mean we shut up shop and sign no one until that happens

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • easybreezy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.