Martin Kennedy signs with Broncos

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I guess there's no point arguing until next year, when we see how both players go. I do hope Kennedy turns out to be a good player for us, but I feel it's weird people are blowing their load over the Roosters 5th choice prop. Sam Williams is better than McCrone, who is better than Wallace and Prince, but we didn't get him so it's irrelevant now.

5th choice prop who was also 19th man for Queensland this year.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
5th choice prop who was also 19th man for Queensland this year.
18th I think and Tasi was what, 7th choice prop? He's an alright player too.

Kennedy was starting prop before he got injured so I don't know where the 5th choice is coming from. I'm very happy to have Kennedy on board, a Queenslander and a player with good potential.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
18th I think and Tasi was what, 7th choice prop? He's an alright player too.

Kennedy was starting prop before he got injured so I don't know where the 5th choice is coming from. I'm very happy to have Kennedy on board, a Queenslander and a player with good potential.

Exactly. 5th choice prop came from the bloke that said Chris McQueen was shit for Queensland this year.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
And who are they replacing? Lui and Anderson and I can't remember the last time they were up for rep contention, Lui who has done really nothing since making his debut and Anderson who came from a club with the best spine in the competition who would make any average forward look good with the quality ball they would get.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Welcome to Griffindor marty. Hope you'll enjoy your 2 hit ups per game. Bring a cushion for the bench

B

Buzz Killington

NYC Player
Jul 6, 2013
Good pick up, has a lot of talent and a good work ethic. Now find a fucking spine please!

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Meh. Last thing we need is more props. Kennedy is ordinary. Good defence, but average attack, just like Dodds. But 3 times the price, I guess.

If it gets Thaiday to never play prop again then it's a good signing.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Didn't bother looking at the woman but the two football related things were good to read from a Bronco perspective. A settled Barba and Kennedy able to play near home would be brilliant next year. Locals up my way have had a wrap on Kennedy and his attitude..

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Anthony (Griffin) has to do the best he can and if we end up signing some marquee players like those boys (Barba and Milford) they would be fantastic additions.
"I would love to play some footy with them. They are game-breakers. But if we don't get them, I have a strong belief in the talent we have in our club and coming through."

Looks like Thaiday knows something :thumbup1:

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Hopefully MK can have a lengthy injury-free run with us and show us what he's got.

I'm very happy with this signing as we've looked a little fragile up front since Petero left.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
I'm very happy with this signing as we've looked a little fragile up front since Petero left.

600861-josh-mcguire.jpg

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

As good as Moose is, he still can get knocked backwards in a tackle.

We need bigger bodies to dent the line.

I am a massive fan of McGuires though as he plays quicker than most props, so can evade tacklers a bit better than other frontrowers.

He and MK should be a good pair up front.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
As good as Moose is, he still can get knocked backwards in a tackle.

We need bigger bodies to dent the line.

I am a massive fan of McGuires though as he plays quicker than most props, so can evade tacklers a bit better than other frontrowers.

He and MK should be a good pair up front.

Hulk_NSP9231.jpg

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
You have anything to contribute [MENTION=8335]Rabbir[/MENTION], or are you just going to post pictures all day? :001_rolleyes:

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.