Match Threads/Spoilers

Yeah, nashy made it awhile ago, just waiting for season to start to use it.

We could use it for a before season live LOLZFEST!

How do we register for that chat thing? it needs a login.

broncospwn said:
How do we register for that chat thing? it needs a login.

Just enter your username and you should be right.

Never mind, I see you only need to put in a username.
Thanks for making it available nashy.

No worries.

See the two threads in G/Talk about it.

Devere who needs him hahaha OH YEAH YOW YEH!!!!!!

De vere would've been better defensively than izzy. Very disappointed with folau in defence tonight. Attack was unimpressive too.

Really Coxy? Apart from the Tonga try I thought Israel was great in defence - quite a few times he got up in Tonga's face and shut him down. In attack he wasn't helped by the rusty service he was getting from his inside men - both through the hands and from the kick we didn't give him much of a chance Ithought. I am sure he will get better

The Rock said:
Beads6 said:
Devere who needs him hahaha OH YEAH YOW YEH!!!!!!

Lol you have tunnel vision. The kids did well, but their inexperienced showed at times.
I agree, I think we were lackign someone like devere, Our defence at times really showed it's inexpereince, and while i think the debutants were great, I think too much inexperience at once will just hurt us agaisnt the better sides.

BTW how long till hodges gets back?

Coxy said:
De vere would've been better defensively than izzy. Very disappointed with folau in defence tonight. Attack was unimpressive too.

I agree about Folau not being at his best last night but to be fair he never has been a great defensive player particularly in the centres.. When Hodges is back Folau will be in his rightful position on the wing.. My point was proved last night with both young wingers scoring tries that Devere would have not because he is to slow.. Hopefully the young wingers can continue to develop into decent players. Devere will be very handy come Origin time though or if we have a massive injury strike other than that he should not be used..

Glenn wasn't playing in the centres do I can't see how Devere woul dhave saved that try.. TBH I was thinking to myself when Bowen scored where was HUNT???

Beads6 said:
Glenn wasn't playing in the centres do I can't see how Devere woul dhave saved that try.. TBH I was thinking to myself when Bowen scored where was HUNT???

I think Hunt had moved across to cover for the grubber from Thurston which to be fair, was what most people were expecting to happen.

The reactions of our defenders in the middle were rather slow IMO.

I agree more urgency was needed but there is no way I am going to say Devere would have saved that try....

Our defense especially on the goal line was very poor, we certainly need devere in their, too much attack, again if not just for his goal kicking, corey's goal kicking could of EASILY cost us the game, we need a more reliable goal kicker or we will lose a lot of tight matches this year.

The Rock said:
Beads6 said:
I agree more urgency was needed but there is no way I am going to say Devere would have saved that try....

Lol ok. So you definitely reckon De Vere wouldn't have scored Yow Yeh's try but you're certain that De Vere would not have saved Bowen's try (where you see Alex Glenn walking at looking at the kick).. :roll:

Glenn was in the centres in that set and his urgency was absolutely embarrassing. You can assure that someone like De Vere (Or even Stagg) would have at least ran to that ball with urgency. Glenn just looked at it.

Please explain to me where Michaels and Folau were if Glenn was in the centres????? Glenn was playing in the backrow so how would Devere played in the backrow and saved that try??? Your dreaming if we need Devere to play then great give him a go but there is no way you can hang Glenn out to dry over one mistake all game. I am happy to give Devere a game in Origin but unitl then I don't think we need him.

He wasn't in the centres but I do see your point about Devere. I can't see how you will get him in the side after the performance by both wingers on Friday night.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.