Matt Bowen

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Dally M Fullback of the year.. you heard it from me first.

If Thurston can stay fit that is. I miss the ol' Matty Bowen before his injuries. I'm waiting for Minichiello to fully hit his pre-2008 form as to me he was the best fullback of the last 20 years behind Locky. If it wasn't for his injury I think he might have just surpassed him.

Bowen will get injured in round 9 and miss the rest of the season.

Cowboys will sign Kemp after Brisbane release him... he will get injured in round 11

draggx said:

Cowboys will sign Kemp after Brisbane release him... he will get injured in round 11

you will get raped by a very very well hung man after Round 3. He will do you so hard you will bleed to death.

Bucking Beads said:
draggx said:

you will get raped by a very very well hung man after Round 3. He will do you so hard you will bleed to death.

At least i know it wont be Kemp, he will crack a rib halfway into it icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Griffo
  • johnyE
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fatboy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • thenry
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.