Matt Cecchin

And I thought 2 refs was supposed to fix a lot of this. 1 at the ruck and 1 on the 10.

the touchies are a big reason why forward passes are only randomly called IMO

when i started watching league the touchies always positioned themselves in line with the ball, putting them in a perfect position to rule on forward passes ...

but as the game sped up, it was decided that the touchies needed to help the ref out and mark the 10 meters, hence moving them out of a position to be able to rule on forward passes.

then the game moved to 2 refs, meaning that there should be absolutely zero need for the touchies to be marking the 10 meters, but the touchies have never re-positioned themselves to be in line with the ball...

the touchies are a big reason why forward passes are only randomly called IMO

when i started watching league the touchies always positioned themselves in line with the ball, putting them in a perfect position to rule on forward passes ...

but as the game sped up, it was decided that the touchies needed to help the ref out and mark the 10 meters, hence moving them out of a position to be able to rule on forward passes.

then the game moved to 2 refs, meaning that there should be absolutely zero need for the touchies to be marking the 10 meters, but the touchies have never re-positioned themselves to be in line with the ball...
They are really shit at keeping teams onside now too. We went from apparently having a line showing the ten metre line to barely seeing a camera shot of the defensive line. And every time we do see it the teams have a curved defensive line or are just completely offside. The Eels and the Storm have been the worst at it this year.

They are really shit at keeping teams onside now too. We went from apparently having a line showing the ten metre line to barely seeing a camera shot of the defensive line. And every time we do see it the teams have a curved defensive line or are just completely offside. The Eels and the Storm have been the worst at it this year.

Were you there at the Melbourne/Cowboys double header last year? Dead-set Melbourne were always 2m in-front of the referee, blatant and nothing was said all game. Everytime the Cowboys would try and get around the Storm, one of their outside blokes would leave early and nothing.

Were you there at the Melbourne/Cowboys double header last year? Dead-set Melbourne were always 2m in-front of the referee, blatant and nothing was said all game. Everytime the Cowboys would try and get around the Storm, one of their outside blokes would leave early and nothing.

at the Cowboys vs Broncos game at Lang Park early this year, one of the Cowboys players was deadset standing in front of the ref, to the point where he was blocking the refs view of the play the ball ... yet no penalty.

hell from where we were sitting in the stands you could clearly see the ref move his head to look around the Cowboys player.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the replay of that Broncos/Cowboys game. I believe I posted pictures on here but the 10m was a complete and utter farce.

You hate to whinge about the referees but when you notice details like that it just rips your heart out. Players bend rules all the time, but when the referee is just incompetent it hurts.

How about this:

Untitled

I'm more surprised that the police have apologised for something and their union hasn't come out and said they are %100 in the right.

What a soft little petal. He should start a club with Buzz "I'll block anyone who criticises me" Slothfield.

What a soft little petal. He should start a club with Buzz "I'll block anyone who criticises me" Slothfield.

Greenturd will only take so much too. About 3 days and I was done.

Apparently Cecchin personally made the complaint to the NSW Police Force instead of going through the NRL.

It was clear it was a joke. Cecchin dumb as hell making a complaint.

So he was spotted wearing a QLD jersey? Isn't that the textbook definition of bringing trouble upon yourself? Stupid man.

EDIT: Or maybe I'm the definition of "hook, line and sinker"... equally stupid man.

It was photos shopped. Not well either.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.