RUMOUR Matt Lodge signs until 2020

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos ceo Paul White is holding a press conference at 3pm

Last edited:
Tin foil hat on, but i havent actually seen a thing official from Melbourne yet about Bellamy, just that apparent leaked email. Could be im blind and just havent looked properly :D

Last edited:
Bennett extending

I would say it's Bennett related not necessarily an extension though, probably just that they have come to terms with staying on for next season and working on a succession plan.

Could be players re-signing. Got a lot to get through so surely there will be some soon.
Plus its a good time for the non-rep players to get it finalised..

Tin foil hat on, but i havent actually seen a thing official from Melbourne yet about Bellamy, just that apparent leaked email. Could be im blind and just havent looked properly :D
Nailed on with Bellamy. Said it himself. Be an interesting presser with White has he fsllen on his sword?

Why would he fall on his sword? Is being highly successful at your job and handling things well not good enough these days?

Given what Chris Garry posted again, I very much doubt it's White falling on his sword.

Dont get me wrong. I like Bennett and respect his achievements but fmd what he brings to the club in a broader role baffles me. He is a media disaster. Player retention and recruitment an absolute disaster. If he moves upstairs he will be sticking his besk in every 5 seconds
Hopefully 2019 we see the end of WB

It's to announce the Thurston signing I read on facebook.

You know whats funny, no chance of it happening but if it actually did turn out to be that, I think we would all be in shock.

The presser is confirming the news that Sproj broke this morning. JT has been traded to the Broncos for Alex Glenn, Marion Seve and a 2018 Toyota HiAce van 3.0 diesel. It couldn't be anything else.

Dont get me wrong. I like Bennett and respect his achievements but fmd what he brings to the club in a broader role baffles me. He is a media disaster. Player retention and recruitment an absolute disaster. If he moves upstairs he will be sticking his besk in every 5 seconds

Have a lay down mate.

Take a deep breath and try and be better.

I dont think that role would have anything to do with the media, less then a coach for sure anyway. However, we are and always have been the most talked about club when bennett has been coach, and bennett is the most talked about coach every year. Not exactly a media “disaster”. The media talk about him, and therefore the club, non-stop. Paul kent and co may hate him but he plays them to our benefit/publicity like no other coach can

Last edited:
Expectation:
- TPJ/Sua/Isaako/Lodge/Oates re-signing
- Quality halfback signing
- Bennett moving into Director of Coaching role and awesome coach signing on post 2020

Reality:
Some fucking sponsor re-signing

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.